Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Where do you fit?
Where do you fit?

http://i.imgur.com/sQrGN.gif

thanks r/atheism

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2011, 02:32 PM
RE: Where do you fit?
Loyal by your chart Smile

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
29-07-2011, 02:33 PM
(29-07-2011 01:58 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  Where do you fit?

http://i.imgur.com/sQrGN.gif

thanks r/atheism

I am so trying to get away from that style of thinking. I think religion is very, very bad. However in order to be allowed to say so in society I need to be very nice and very polite. Huh
29-07-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm pretty sure we all are at least hardliners, since we are on TTA and are members (club). Even though I've never read all the books in the liberal and other ones before, lol. Seth would be extremist, with the pod casts, blogs, website, shirts and upcoming bumperstickers. Lol.
29-07-2011, 03:29 PM
(29-07-2011 02:57 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm pretty sure we all are at least hardliners, since we are on TTA and are members (club). Even though I've never read all the books in the liberal and other ones before, lol. Seth would be extremist, with the pod casts, blogs, website, shirts and upcoming bumperstickers. Lol.

lol, don't post on r/athiest?

I got fundamentalismst for that.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
29-07-2011, 06:10 PM
I guess I'm a Liberal-Loyalist. That sounds like I'm some kind of hippie during the English Civil War

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
29-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Not the best chart ever but funny for sure.
I feel like an extremist who's never been on tv or done anything of note. Impossible you say... well yeah.
Plus I'm not even against the idea of a god of some nameless variety, I don't personally believe in one, but it could happen. It once rained on a clear sky sunny day. Crazy shit happens.
However I am very strong in my belief that religion is just fucking awful and needs to go away promptly. If I were a bouncer I would throw it's ass outta here.
As such when I vacate my current dilemma, I intend to follow through with certain crazy schemes to help this pot boil over. Yes crazy. Me and pamphlets shall be best of friends.
I was at a fair today with my kid, in what was called the kid zone, and there was a christian booth there (in the kid zone) handing out pamphlets to kids... to kids... Not only that but some jack hole had built a tiny version of the ark for them to climb around on, and they were giving out balloons and candy....
I beelined right for the fucking atrocity ready to fuck some shit up, but my wife grabbed me very quickly and pulled me hard while I was shouting in their general direction and pointing furiously. I said things such as "Real nice, using candy and balloons to brainwash kids into believing they can't be happy unless they pray to an invisible man in the sky, assholes."
Needless to say my wife was not happy with me, nor were the tent people. But alas it would have been worse if I had gotten over there. I found myself glancing over that way more than once for the rest of that visit. I just hope they were doing the same thing to me.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
30-07-2011, 01:18 AM
shifting in between liberal and dedicated...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
30-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Hardline seems to be the only choice. Not that i mind though =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.