Where do you get your news?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Where do you get your news?
Comedy Central. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
30-10-2014, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 06:35 PM by Anjele.)
(30-10-2014 09:20 AM)MadDog Wrote:  At the end of the day Palin is irrelevent to this discussion. Painting up people and bashing the cowboy brand was in vogue in the bush era and it help give Americans Obama. Obama, Reid, Holder, Hillary, they are determining policy now and possible policies into the future. This is Aristocrats vs the every man is what is up for grabs in the US. There is only so much opportunity and when you intentionally restrict people like the Democrat party has done look what happens. You are going great over there right? Chas do you actually listen to Rush, watch Fox? I come from all angles. And Ferguson IS a lie, a simple to spot narrative, a coverup of facts to support it. Rush called it, especially he called Obama. Obama is 10x worse than Nixon and theres no 'watergate' in the media but from FOX. My good old aussie bullshit meter overloads when I read American media. It started for me with the Syria war red line what a f up. Future generations will look at America with Shame for throwing away their freedom.

I started this thread to get some ideas for sources for news, not to hear whatever vitriol you have decided to spew. Now ride your high horse off to another thread please.

This kind of shit is not what the thread is for.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
30-10-2014, 06:28 PM
(30-10-2014 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 09:20 AM)MadDog Wrote:  At the end of the day Palin is irrelevent to this discussion. Painting up people and bashing the cowboy brand was in vogue in the bush era and it help give Americans Obama. Obama, Reid, Holder, Hillary, they are determining policy now and possible policies into the future. This is Aristocrats vs the every man is what is up for grabs in the US. There is only so much opportunity and when you intentionally restrict people like the Democrat party has done look what happens. You are going great over there right? Chas do you actually listen to Rush, watch Fox? I come from all angles. And Ferguson IS a lie, a simple to spot narrative, a coverup of facts to support it. Rush called it, especially he called Obama. Obama is 10x worse than Nixon and theres no 'watergate' in the media but from FOX. My good old aussie bullshit meter overloads when I read American media. It started for me with the Syria war red line what a f up. Future generations will look at America with Shame for throwing away their freedom.

I started this thread to get some ideas for sources for news. Not to hear whatever vitriol you have decided to spew. Now ride your high horse off to another thread please.

This kind of shit is not what the thread is for.

You need to hire a Dumbledore for this matter.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
30-10-2014, 06:32 PM
I know a guy.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
31-10-2014, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2014 09:21 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(30-10-2014 08:26 AM)MadDog Wrote:  Before I say this I just want to say flame me back I don't mind, but I will flame alot of you here.

Al Jazeera America. Really? Bashing Palin/Fox? Come on you pepole are you all 9/11 truthers. News is made to fit the narrative. That narrative is often complete bullshit. PM me why would you listen to the voices that enforce an ideology being that right wingers are nuts/racists/slaver responsible for poor people getting stomped. This is an obvious political play don't be naive. I won't go on PM me I get sick of the amount of disinformation in the news. I cringed listening to news like cnn that gave the Ferguson bullshit politic spin line (and I'm in Australia!), man made climate change, or some other PC prima donna crap. Give me Fox, Rush, Drudge any day. I hate spin.

Good god, that is so ignorant it fucking hurts...

Forbes.com - Fox News Viewers Uninformed, NPR Listeners Not, Poll Suggests

"A poll by Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey showed that of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed."

http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/

"According to the latest results from Fairleigh Dickinson University’s PublicMind Poll, some news sources make us less likely to know what’s going on in the world. In the most recent study, the poll asked New Jerseyans about current events at home and abroad, and from what sources – if any – they get their information. The conclusion: Sunday morning news shows do the most to help people learn about current events, while some outlets, especially Fox News, lead people to be even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all. "

[Image: 317.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post