Where does the joey come from

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Where does the joey come from
(24-01-2015 03:24 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 03:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  When Papa Kangaroo and Mama Kangaroo get altogether too frisky to remember to use protection, that's where the joey comes from. Thumbsup

Going in, I expected this thread to be along the lines of "If there's no God, who puts the joey in the mommy kangaroo's pouch!? Explain that to me, atheists!".

Fun fact, kangaroos actually climb up into the pouch after their month-long gestation period, at which point they look like little parasitic slugs with arms. Then they latch onto their mother's internal teat to feast on its succulent goodness for about nine more months while they continue to develop, similar to how the church climbs into your pocket once a week to milk you out of 10% of your hard-earned money.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
24-01-2015, 11:36 AM
(24-01-2015 03:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  When Papa Kangaroo and Mama Kangaroo get altogether too frisky to remember to use protection, that's where the joey comes from. Thumbsup

I didn't catch that, stupid autocorrect.
24-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Religions have the biggest balls of all because they know their brainwashing is so fucking good that they can charge a PERCENTAGE rather than a set price for gawd's forgiveness. Sheep 1 pays $50 and Sheep 2 pays $10, but they are getting the same product! Imagine if all walks of life were this way ... "Hello, Domino's Pizza? I'd like a large cheese please. ... $43? My buddy ordered one an hour ago and it was $18!!!!"

Morons.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2015, 12:11 PM
(24-01-2015 03:44 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 03:10 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Probably. Churches often have hundreds of members each, and they make the pretty smart move of having the usual tithe value be 10% of the income instead of a fixed number, so if they have a fairly rich member, they get a good amount of money off of them.

Because people will flock to the crud anyway, so why bother?

yeah, I think I saw a thread around here about someone going to a church for research for a book they were writting and being given a paper that is basically a written contract that states you will donate your tinthe. Your 10% or more of your yearly income to the church so that god can save you from satan.

Let's do some math here ok people!

You are comparing a Small business that has

1. Rent
2. Power
3. Sewage
4. Water
5. Trash
6. Employees if any
7. Misc

To a business that has all that plus
1. Merchanise
2. Services
3. Debit, credit fee's.
4. Taxes

Cut out all what you spend on services and merchandise.
OK! So an avarage business of a small size will spend roughly 70-80% of it's monthly income on product or restock of food or whatever. So forGET THAT!

Tax free....gotcha!

OK! So lets compare

Lets say an avarage business makes roughly 21k a month.
Minus 1800 for rent.
Minus somewhere around 17k for restock
500$ for one employee
800$ for the manager/owner
That leaves 900$ profit for the month...oh wait! I forgot bills!
So lets call it about 400$ after bills are done!

CHURCH!

Average person makes 21k a year. Multiply that by...lets make it 200 people!
2100 Per person. Multiplied by 200 = 420000 a year for the two hundred people.
This is double what a small business makes a year which is somewhere in the 200k range.

Lets say you have maybe 10 staff members.Paying them minimal wages. Each equaling out to 16k a year. 16k x 8 plus lets say yourself and one other at 21k a year so 42k. That makes 170000$

So lets say your monthly bills are somewhere around 5k. For electric and all the other needs. 5x12 = 60000

With no taxes and no restocking your supplies since you do not actually SELL anything. This means you make $190,000.00 a year TAX FREE PROFIT!

SO! You are making in PROFIT what a small business with struggling sales does in an entire fucking YEAR!!!!!

This is NOT counting your "charity" drives, special promotions. Such as for example, selling tickets for a christian rock group that is affiliated with your church to play a venue there. This is not counting the Tshirts and mugs and pens with the church logo and name on it, the special events you host with sleep overs and other retarded ass shit.

Oh...yeah...this is a medium sized church in a city.
Want to know the funny fucking thing?

I lied to you.

200 would put a mega church out of business in a single day.

Mega churches have never failed to pull in a minimal of 1200 people. 1600 people attend regularly and they have panic attacks and start attacking atheists if there is a single member shorter than that.

SO! Lets do that again!

2100 multiplied by 2000 = $4,200,000.00 a year and figure out by estimating the rest. You will end up with a church that makes somewhere around 2 million dollars in profit a year which is more then TWENTY times what a small business makes a year completely.

This is why they have so much money.

anyone feel like starting up an atheist church? Sad

Yeah, I wish I could get a manager with a single staff member for $1,300 a month. I pay a minimum two person staff with a supervisor and worker $180 per day. That's just the minimum to have the doors open and make some money if any that day. Salary plus payroll taxes, unemployment taxes, workers compensation insurance, uniforms and training are the single biggest expense I have for my business (and that doesn't include retirement or health insurance which I can't afford to offer). Wow, if I just had to pay a guy to lead a sermon a few hours a week, and people gave me 10% of their income for that, I guess that would be a profitable business model.
24-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Where does the joey come from
Suicidal Tendencies - Send Me Your Money (Sub EspaƱol): http://youtu.be/ACKzBy8nOxY
24-01-2015, 12:45 PM
I guess that's why the subject of the presentation on hooking kids on Christianity like cigarettes. They are investing that level of their profits into indoctrinating the kids so that they will be their future revenue base.