Where has GWG been?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Where has GWG been?
(27-01-2016 10:43 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I was getting worried. I was beginning to wonder if that debate with Alla convinced you to wear magic underwear.

She did present quite the convincing argument.. Consider

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
27-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Welcome back.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Good to hear that most things are going well. I was wondering, but figured you were deployed.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Good deal and congrats on retirement.. Didn't realize you were a senior officer....

Do I gotta yell "Attention on deck" when you come in????

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-01-2016, 05:16 PM
(27-01-2016 09:51 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I have been a light presence here lately as I am retiring from the Navy after 30 years in 9 weeks, setting up for moving my household goods to my new home in TN, going to a PLETHORA of Medical appointments for my VA assessment of disability, and to spice things up I have a heavy college load this semester (doing physics course and my CAPSTONE course for my M.S. in Criminal Justice with specialization in Critical Incident Management. Partially tore my Distal tendon of left biceps Angry Also I need to find a freaking job in the Oak Ridge/Knoxville TN area really quick...no pressure. So I have been a bit overwhelmed with all of that, AND working 12-14 hour days at my Navy job...good times. Next 3-4 months will be challenging.

My apologies for lack of attention to my resource library. I have a list of things I wish to do for that, I have a stack of brand new books about 2 feet high I have yet to even open that will be research resource material for some of my planned additions to the library.

Once all the dust settles I have some big plans for some indepth research and writings for my beloved resource library that I hope some of you will enjoy reading and potentially using in debates/discussions on theology. Someday I would like to do a book, but that kind of time will probably be when I retire from this next job, one I intend to hold for at least 15 years, then retire and live off the residuals of my investments and retirement funds...sit on the backporch sipping moonshine, reading and writing about the delusional beliefs of those infected with faith. Thumbsup

Thank you all for making this a place I love to hang out when I can, and making me feel appreciated when I post my musings.

Bowing

You'll feel great when you can sink back on your couch in your home and relax. Until then - I wish you lots of strength.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
27-01-2016, 06:37 PM
Glad u r back GWG! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-01-2016, 06:44 PM
(27-01-2016 09:51 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I have been a light presence here lately as I am retiring from the Navy after 30 years in 9 weeks, setting up for moving my household goods to my new home in TN, going to a PLETHORA of Medical appointments for my VA assessment of disability, and to spice things up I have a heavy college load this semester (doing physics course and my CAPSTONE course for my M.S. in Criminal Justice with specialization in Critical Incident Management. Partially tore my Distal tendon of left biceps Angry Also I need to find a freaking job in the Oak Ridge/Knoxville TN area really quick...no pressure. So I have been a bit overwhelmed with all of that, AND working 12-14 hour days at my Navy job...good times. Next 3-4 months will be challenging.

My apologies for lack of attention to my resource library. I have a list of things I wish to do for that, I have a stack of brand new books about 2 feet high I have yet to even open that will be research resource material for some of my planned additions to the library.

Once all the dust settles I have some big plans for some indepth research and writings for my beloved resource library that I hope some of you will enjoy reading and potentially using in debates/discussions on theology. Someday I would like to do a book, but that kind of time will probably be when I retire from this next job, one I intend to hold for at least 15 years, then retire and live off the residuals of my investments and retirement funds...sit on the backporch sipping moonshine, reading and writing about the delusional beliefs of those infected with faith. Thumbsup

Thank you all for making this a place I love to hang out when I can, and making me feel appreciated when I post my musings.

Bowing

I figured you were busy with moving into that fancy new (huge) house. We will be needing pictures when the GWG crew gets settled. Thumbsup Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-01-2016, 06:45 PM

Bowing

Careful with that moonshine! Confused
I could show ya how! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-01-2016, 11:36 AM
お、よこそう

I forgot about ya till this moment.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-01-2016, 05:35 AM

Bowing

Okay - this is weirding me out a lot. As most of you know who know me I'm a Navy reservist. I just re-enlisted. I live in the Oak Ridge/Knoxville area, and as it so happens I just received a 'letter' today telling me I am ineligible for a job for litigation support (Info tech side) due to me leaving active duty over 3 years ago. You're really weirding me out. If you're interested in applying for the job, let me know. Again, it's the information technology side.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post