Where have all the Boise Nazis gone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Well, this is kind of strange. I just heard this on NPR - they have a reporter in Boise so you know this is serious business.

Evidently, an annual, hardcore, neo-nazi music festival called Hammerfest is supposed to be going on today in Boise Idaho and this year will feature a group called Hammerskin. The dick who killed all the people in that Sikh Temple, was once in this Hammerskin band.

Anyway, I guess at this Hammerfest thing, a shit load of Nazis descend on the town of Boise to get their drink, their music, and their hate on. Let it be known; this years event will also be a "memorial".

Here's the strange part... authorities don't know where this year's festival is being held! It's supposedly somewhere in or around the city of Boise Idaho - but they don't know where or when the festivities begin.

Seriously? Blink

Why the fuck didn't they check out their fucking facebook page?

Looks to be starting around 4pm... somewhere. Of course, there's a pre-party over at Jason burkes house, where I'm sure there will be refreshments and further information. Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
06-10-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: Where have all the Boise Nazis gone?
For all the notoriety surrounding Neo Nazis, you have to agree they serve pretty tasty refreshments at their get-to-gethers.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-10-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: Where have all the Boise Nazis gone?
Yea - too bad their music sucks and the fucking intolerant assholes hate everyone but themselves. Bound to be a shitty festival. Pricks. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
06-10-2012, 05:13 PM
(06-10-2012 03:15 PM)kim Wrote:  Yea - too bad their music sucks and the fucking intolerant assholes hate everyone but themselves. Bound to be a shitty festival. Pricks. Shy

So you're saying its pretty much like your local friends at WBC.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post