Where have all the Nazis gone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Where have all the Nazis gone?
Not to Washington it seems.

They have a rally there today, the permit was for the "Unite the Right" group and planned to have up to 400 people in attendance.

It's still going on as I write. There are hundreds or more anti Nazi protesters, and a couple of handfuls of Nazis.

All is peaceful so far, but the Nazis are still supposed to be holding speeches.

I don't think I have ever seen such a pitiful showing, there are hundreds of cops and opposing protesters and hardly any Nazis.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
12-08-2018, 04:10 PM
RE: Where have all the Nazis gone?
(12-08-2018 03:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  Not to Washington it seems.

They have a rally there today, the permit was for the "Unite the Right" group and planned to have up to 400 people in attendance.

It's still going on as I write. There are hundreds or more anti Nazi protesters, and a couple of handfuls of Nazis.

All is peaceful so far, but the Nazis are still supposed to be holding speeches.

I don't think I have ever seen such a pitiful showing, there are hundreds of cops and opposing protesters and hardly any Nazis.

Maybe the rest did Nazi the memo.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
[+] 16 users Like JDog554's post
12-08-2018, 04:22 PM
I spoke with someone online who was going to be counter-protesting.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
12-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Maybe they're broke?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
12-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Great, now I've got this stuck in my head...

Where have all the nazis gone, long time passing?
Where have all the nazis gone, long time ago?
Where have all the nazis gone?
Gone to graveyards, everyone
Oh, when will they ever learn?
Oh, when will they ever learn?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
12-08-2018, 04:50 PM
(12-08-2018 04:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 03:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  Not to Washington it seems.

Maybe the rest did Nazi the memo.

You have a true talent.

fudge is the only divinity that matters
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
12-08-2018, 04:58 PM
(12-08-2018 04:50 PM)julep Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 04:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Maybe the rest did Nazi the memo.

You have a true talent.

It can also be a curse.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
12-08-2018, 06:03 PM
(12-08-2018 04:24 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Maybe they're broke?

Quote:The aftermath of the rally has put a crushing pressure on the alt-right. It’s been booted from mainstream social media. Its leaders can’t raise much money online, because crowdfunding sites reject them, and companies that process credit card payments keep kicking them off. (Cantwell said he’s been kicked off four payment processors, and has applied and been rejected from nearly 100 more.) Marchers who showed their faces in Charlottesville were doxxed, and when their identities were posted online, many were fired.

Quote:Antifa are a menacing presence at nearly every white nationalist public event. The anti-fascists have been able to do that by infiltrating white nationalist communications networks.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/wjk7...n-shambles

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-08-2018, 06:11 PM
I doubt the movement was ever the big bad bear everyone made it out to be. People like to have an enemy to rage against, so the idea that one is standing defiantly in opposition of a huge racist white supremacy movement feels good. Nation saved!

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
12-08-2018, 06:41 PM