Where have they gone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Where have they gone?
Appreciate what is, while it is.
Things change.

Things always change. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
03-10-2014, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 03:22 PM by Free Thought.)
(01-10-2014 04:34 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I really miss some of the old posters here...............the highly intelligent Ghost, the provocative Egor, the polite and very enlightening Lilith Pride, not to mention Zat the poet.
Where have they gone?Huh

Egor did come back for a time and then showed himself to still be a douche after he rage-quit the forum for not being patriotic enough. He has since disappeared again.

Zat rage-quit the form because people being childish.

No idea what happened to Lilith... Never really knew 'em, same with Ghost. Far as I know they dropped off the forum some time ago for reasons unknown.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-10-2014, 04:19 PM
(03-10-2014 02:38 PM)kim Wrote:  Appreciate what is, while it is.
Things change.

Things always change. Shy

Yeah, it's always the same damn thing - change, change, and change.Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-10-2014, 04:28 PM
(03-10-2014 03:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 04:34 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I really miss some of the old posters here...............the highly intelligent Ghost, the provocative Egor, the polite and very enlightening Lilith Pride, not to mention Zat the poet.
Where have they gone?Huh

Egor did come back for a time and then showed himself to still be a douche after he rage-quit the forum for not being patriotic enough. He has since disappeared again.

Zat rage-quit the form because people being childish.

No idea what happened to Lilith... Never really knew 'em, same with Ghost. Far as I know they dropped off the forum some time ago for reasons unknown.

My old friend Rirry-Sue (Lillith) is in Japan. She is a very successful madame with a huge gesha-girl business. (I would like to think).

Srsly, I think she may have moved to Canada ? I do hope she pays a visit some day.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-10-2014, 04:31 PM
(03-10-2014 03:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Zat rage-quit the form because people being childish.

Limericks... If ya can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Angel
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post