Where in hell is hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-02-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Where in hell is hell?
(20-02-2014 09:56 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 09:45 PM)Drich Wrote:  In scientific terms heaven and hell are in different dimensions. It is in a reality or plain of existence that runs parallel to this one.

You should demonstrate their existence first.

You should demonstrate the existance of parellel dimensions.. Oh, wait you can't but science still teaches their existance.. hmm sounds like a double standard to me, but I'm sure you can come up with some legit reason for it huh?

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2014, 10:07 AM
(21-02-2014 09:52 AM)Drich Wrote:  You should demonstrate the existance of parellel dimensions.. Oh, wait you can't but science still teaches their existance.. hmm sounds like a double standard to me, but I'm sure you can come up with some legit reason for it huh?

So the multiverse is now accepted as a scientific theory? I knew that science was searching for evidence of them (outside of the bible, imagine that) but I didn't know they were accepted as scientific fact. Please share your source for this claim. I'm interested in reading more about it.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post
21-02-2014, 10:38 AM
(21-02-2014 09:52 AM)Drich Wrote:  You should demonstrate the existance of parellel dimensions.. Oh, wait you can't but science still teaches their existance..

Uh no, science does not teach that. Multiple dimensions are speculative at present. At any rate, your pastor told me that your opinion on your god, is that he is supernatural, so he wouldn't be living in some physical dimension that we could only infer but never directly observe.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
22-02-2014, 08:28 AM
(21-02-2014 09:52 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 09:56 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  You should demonstrate their existence first.

You should demonstrate the existance of parellel dimensions.. Oh, wait you can't but science still teaches their existance.. hmm sounds like a double standard to me, but I'm sure you can come up with some legit reason for it huh?

"Science" is not an entity and thus does not "teach" anyone anything, you fucking moron.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-02-2014, 06:36 PM
(20-02-2014 09:45 PM)Drich Wrote:  In scientific terms heaven and hell are in different dimensions. It is in a reality or plain of existence that runs parallel to this one.

This is by no means "in scientific terms".

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
23-02-2014, 11:11 AM
(21-02-2014 10:07 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 09:52 AM)Drich Wrote:  You should demonstrate the existance of parellel dimensions.. Oh, wait you can't but science still teaches their existance.. hmm sounds like a double standard to me, but I'm sure you can come up with some legit reason for it huh?

So the multiverse is now accepted as a scientific theory? I knew that science was searching for evidence of them (outside of the bible, imagine that) but I didn't know they were accepted as scientific fact. Please share your source for this claim. I'm interested in reading more about it.

Still waiting on sources for your claim.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post
23-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Hell is located around Satan. Duh. Rolleyes

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post