Where is Cetaceaphile?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Where is Cetaceaphile?
It's weird being the only animal obsessed member on this forum does anyone else have an overly focused interest in a specific animal? For examples I'm into pet play and behave as a cat, I also happen to enjoy furry imagery though not always furry culture (I do have a virtual anthropomorphic self). Cetaceaphile is a member of this forum who draws dolphins, every part of dolphins. Where are the rest of the weirdly loving of the animal kingdom?

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2011, 10:31 PM
RE: Where is Cetaceaphile?
Who is this cetaceaphile person? o.o I think I might know him.

Anyway, I'm pretty obsessed with dolphins myself. Tongue

"Science is interesting, if you don't agree, you can fuck off."
Go to my youtube channel and subscribe please!
17-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I've been wondering about that myself. Maybe he's taken a hiatus for a while.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
18-06-2011, 08:44 AM
I believe he grew a bit disappointed with the forum Confused

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
18-06-2011, 07:04 PM
I remember that thread, but it was an odd topic for most of the people on the site.

Yay there are more animalia fanatics here!!!!

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
21-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Well have you forgotten about GassyKitten? She is obviously a cat person (with some gas problems). I have 2-3 cat at home, or should I say around my home. Most of my friends have dogs, so I'm also an animal-friendly person. I'm not a vegetarian or anything, but do like animals, as much as anything else in nature. Only thing I don't like are bugs and insects, they kinda discuss me, so I don't play with them. I don't mind snakes or lizards also, they are cool, but cats are my favorite pets.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
21-06-2011, 06:33 AM
Gaddy has left for the moment as well. We're on a serious decline. I meant more the ones of us who are overly interested in them =p Stark is very animal friendly but doesn't emulate.

21-06-2011, 08:13 AM
I am obsessed with my pets:
(but not as much as Cetaceaphile is with dolphins)

[Image: malaki_s_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]

Say Hi to Prophet Malachi! Tongue
There are also Luke and Gandalf

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine
22-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Lotsa critters running around here, that's for sure, but no, I don't emulate. I can identify in some ways though. I am, after all, what some would call "into BDSM" which is a wee bit off the map.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
22-06-2011, 11:02 PM
I thought BDSM was fine on the map =p Most people view kittenplay as innocent. Not that I mind =p