Where is Cetaceaphile?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2011, 06:00 PM
RE: Where is Cetaceaphile?
I try not to mix with furries too often, even though I'm a member of their main website xD (they like my cetaceaphile art). Though the 5% who I talk to on IM who I don't end up blocking are pretty cool guys Big Grin

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2011, 07:10 PM
I used to moderate a kittenplay site where many were full on furries along with pet-play enthusiasts, then I got on SL where there is a full blown furry culture and sat on the sidelines =p. I don't generally claim the title because the majority are people I would never associate, but I do feel comfortable with the difference. The ones I really know are all a better breed as far as I'm concerned than the huddled mass of sex crazed young adults.

I thought everyone was on Fur Affinity

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
27-07-2011, 07:39 PM
(27-07-2011 07:10 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I used to moderate a kittenplay site where many were full on furries along with pet-play enthusiasts, then I got on SL where there is a full blown furry culture and sat on the sidelines =p.

What are these "furries"? Are they like the CSI I saw where everyone dresses up in animal costumes and fucks each other?

This is not my signature.
27-07-2011, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2011 08:51 PM by Lilith Pride.)
That's a large portion of them, though it's not everyone. Some don't even dress up as it's much easier to be a cyber fur (online). The group is always portrayed as such, but that's not all it is. Unfortunately the British really went heavy into stating we're deviants. BBC news has furry articles all the time to laugh at. Furries are generally mammalian humanoids the main forms of expression are art and costuming. The group only really got anywhere due to the internet's ability to bring people of fringe interests together. Furries are so well known that other groups such as scalies (lizards), avians (birds), and ferals (those who relate to non-humanoid forms) have all been absorbed into the term.

Since the group is mainly known for it's sexuality, the internet makes a large mockery of how perverse they are. Furries are often more likely to be into some of the more kinky sex groups. Cetaceaphile mentioned the vore, there is also baby furs (a variation of adult babies), macro and micro lovers and most of the rather impossible kinks. Furry sexuality is rather internet based generally as the fur isn't real. The conventioners, who are the well known group (outside of artists), are the guys in fursuits having orgies. Not all conventions have public orgies, some furcons are child friendly, but generally it is a very adult thing. The thing is though, most fandom conventions have this sort of thing. Geeks love orgies what can I say?

Furfag is one of the most common derogatory terms for the group as it's primarily male and generally the costumes will be female. Online and with costuming people live out all sorts of gender possibilities and the ensuing sex. Since LGBT is just kind of the norm this has stuck. This is actually something very nice for those in the LGBT group in general as the furs are exceptionally welcoming.

Also, there are asexual furs not everyone is in it for the sex, but generally furs are more open and expressive. We tend to lack all those inhibitions either because it's a character or because within the furry groups it's socially acceptable to do most anything.

The main thing to remember though is that for all the sex ideas and everything that people bring up it's not like furries are more sexual than others on the internet. Most people are really horny we just like to have fur. There are plenty of more moderate furs especially as you deal with the older crowd. So it's not just guys in costumes having sex =p

[Image: July-RatcatcherDay.jpg]
This is a photo of me!!

[Image: Tailandears.jpg]
Though my plush ears and tail are bengal cat rather than tabby.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
27-07-2011, 09:51 PM
(27-07-2011 08:28 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  ... So it's not just guys in costumes having sex =p

Wow Lilith. Thanks, I think.

This is not my signature.
29-07-2011, 12:49 AM
There's the cetaceaphile.

So... do I know you?

I've been around the cetacean furries for quite a while, since 2005, so it's possible that I've seen you around before. I usually go went by 'Paleo_Orca.'

"Science is interesting, if you don't agree, you can fuck off."
Go to my youtube channel and subscribe please!
30-07-2011, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2011 04:33 PM by Cetaceaphile.)
I've met you before, but you unwatched my FA when I told Micksam to gtfo of my life xD

That's if I'm thinking of the same Paleo_Orca :3

EDIT
I just saw you're still watching my old account, but it was hacked shortly after I condemned the Cetafur website and Kitsune Yokai on the same day xD

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.