Where is Heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2014, 03:56 AM
Re: RE: Where is Heaven?
(04-12-2014 12:59 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  So. Two days since I signed up and they hadn't opened my account for posting so I checked back in. They've deleted my account entirely and didn't tell me about it.

*Sniff* No. No it's fine. I didn't want to be a member anyway. The format sucks and it makes my screen smell of parmesan and they're all poopyheads.
Pity but doesn't surprise me. We have bible bashers crawling all over this forum but you try and get near one of theirs. No siree, need to protect and re-inforce the collective delusion amen.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TubbyTubby's post
04-12-2014, 04:25 AM
RE: Where is Heaven?
They don't want their members hearing rational thoughts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-12-2014, 04:40 AM
Kinda like debating with a buncha geeks the location of Middle Earth, only less interesting.

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-12-2014, 04:59 AM
^Of course that's no fun. Everybody knows Middle Earth is in Sca-fri-nesia.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
04-12-2014, 06:37 AM
(04-12-2014 03:28 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  LadyWallflower,

No lie I seriously considered that same response of 'up your butt and around the corner'.

Good to know someone else has shares my sense of humor! Thumbsup

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
04-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Silly muggles.

(While spelling out 'muggles' my phone tried to auto correct with 'niggles'. I think my phone is racist.)
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
04-12-2014, 11:34 AM
(04-12-2014 04:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Kinda like debating with a buncha geeks the location of Middle Earth

[Image: afb.jpg]

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
04-12-2014, 11:43 AM
(03-12-2014 12:41 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 12:04 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Are you claiming special knowledge here? For there can logically be a heaven after death or a hell without the involvement of any god.

Interesting, how would that work?

If the soul can be retained after death - and we are all smart enough to see the possibilities of mapping "us" and keeping "us" for later - as even in the recent Sci-Fi film Transcendence, then aliens with superior technology can give us any scenario imaginable between, say, All Dogs Go To Heaven and Hellraiser. Do you disagree? Before you do, you should know that The Q have seen a lot of kookiness recently, especially in the Romulan zones of control. They have also been seriously attempting to mess with the time-space continuum.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
04-12-2014, 11:46 AM
(04-12-2014 11:43 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 12:41 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Interesting, how would that work?

If the soul can be retained after death - and we are all smart enough to see the possibilities of mapping "us" and keeping "us" for later - as even in the recent Sci-Fi film Transcendence, then aliens with superior technology can give us any scenario imaginable between, say, All Dogs Go To Heaven and Hellraiser. Do you disagree? Before you do, you should know that The Q have seen a lot of kookiness recently, especially in the Romulan zones of control. They have also been seriously attempting to mess with the time-space continuum.

You seem to have great difficulty discerning what is fact and what is fiction.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-12-2014, 11:53 AM
(04-12-2014 11:43 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  The Q have seen a lot of kookiness recently, especially in the Romulan zones of control. They have also been seriously attempting to mess with the time-space continuum.

The Q... annoying on TNG; annoying on TTA.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post