Where is Heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Re: RE: Where is Heaven?
(04-12-2014 11:43 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  If the soul can be retained after death -

It all just goes wrong at about that point doesn't it?

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Where is Heaven?
(04-12-2014 11:53 AM)Impulse Wrote:  The Q... annoying on TNG; annoying on TTA.

Definitely annoying on TNG. I wouldn't give this Q that much credit. He's more like a pet troll.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Gentlemen, your recent comments are in front of me. Soon they shall be behind me.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
04-12-2014, 02:51 PM
(04-12-2014 11:56 AM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  It all just goes wrong at about that point doesn't it?

There is no evidence showing death is survivable or that part of us is preserved and "goes somewhere else." The most obvious answer is that existence after death will be like existence before birth... nonexistent.

Heaven, by the way, is about an hour from my house. The skiing there is fantastic. Tongue

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
04-12-2014, 04:17 PM
(04-12-2014 02:32 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Gentlemen, your recent comments are in front of me. Soon they shall be behind me.

At least you've moved on to the "Nebulous bullshit" phase.

Typically in those showing symptoms of troll, it is followed by abandonment of the forum. Further mental breakdown is optional.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-12-2014, 04:35 PM
(04-12-2014 04:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Kinda like debating with a buncha geeks the location of Middle Earth, only less interesting.

It's in New Zealand, everyone knows that! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Kaepora Gaebora's post
04-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Thought there was a stairway to that place...

Someone had to say it and post that video.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
05-12-2014, 11:58 AM
(04-12-2014 02:51 PM)guitar_nut Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 11:56 AM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  It all just goes wrong at about that point doesn't it?

There is no evidence showing death is survivable or that part of us is preserved and "goes somewhere else." The most obvious answer is that existence after death will be like existence before birth... nonexistent.

Heaven, by the way, is about an hour from my house. The skiing there is fantastic. Tongue

How many millions now have had OOBEs on operating tables? (Waits for they ALL, every last one of them, weren't really dead response.)

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
05-12-2014, 12:09 PM
(05-12-2014 11:58 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  How many millions now have had OOBEs on operating tables? (Waits for they ALL, every last one of them, weren't really dead response.)

How many MORE haven't... Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
05-12-2014, 12:25 PM
(05-12-2014 12:09 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 11:58 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  How many millions now have had OOBEs on operating tables? (Waits for they ALL, every last one of them, weren't really dead response.)

How many MORE haven't... Drinking Beverage

And how many just so happened to see exactly what their religion's view of heaven was supposed to be, directly contradicting the guy on the other side of the world of a different faith having an "experience" at the same time?

"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
- Isaac Newton