Where is Heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Where is Heaven?
(05-12-2014 12:09 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 11:58 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  How many millions now have had OOBEs on operating tables? (Waits for they ALL, every last one of them, weren't really dead response.)

How many MORE haven't... Drinking Beverage

It's interesting to me that these "millions" of OOBE all require a warm brain.

Go revive a corpse that is a year old to show there is no difference between "temporary death" and actual death. Science awaits your miracle.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 03:19 PM
(04-12-2014 02:51 PM)guitar_nut Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 11:56 AM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  It all just goes wrong at about that point doesn't it?

There is no evidence showing death is survivable or that part of us is preserved and "goes somewhere else." The most obvious answer is that existence after death will be like existence before birth... nonexistent.

Heaven, by the way, is about an hour from my house. The skiing there is fantastic. Tongue

Would that be Heavenly Valley Ski Resort near Tahoe? I used to ski there when I was a kid. Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
05-12-2014, 03:36 PM
(05-12-2014 03:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 02:51 PM)guitar_nut Wrote:  There is no evidence showing death is survivable or that part of us is preserved and "goes somewhere else." The most obvious answer is that existence after death will be like existence before birth... nonexistent.

Heaven, by the way, is about an hour from my house. The skiing there is fantastic. Tongue

Would that be Heavenly Valley Ski Resort near Tahoe? I used to ski there when I was a kid. Big Grin

No, I live in a different mountain range. I've heard great things about Heavenly, though. I'll have to road trip out there someday; it's "only" 15 hours away!

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
06-12-2014, 09:38 AM
(05-12-2014 03:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 02:51 PM)guitar_nut Wrote:  There is no evidence showing death is survivable or that part of us is preserved and "goes somewhere else." The most obvious answer is that existence after death will be like existence before birth... nonexistent.

I rode their chairlift in spring some years ago - the view was spectacular.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user