Where is War Horse?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Where is War Horse?
Anybody know? He hasn't been here since the 10th of June.

I hope he is okay and I miss him.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Where is War Horse?
I was just thinking about him today, and miss Suzanne. She hasn't been on since mid may Sad

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
01-07-2014, 06:51 PM
I never liked him, and he hated me.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
01-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Hopefully just taking a break. Hell, sometimes I don't post for a long time. But no one notices. Which I suppose is OK. Under the radar, yo.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
01-07-2014, 07:29 PM
How is it that no one cares about Elkman's absence after months, but this..."person's" is noticed after a few weeks? What did he bring to this forum that was constructive anyway? Was effeminating people whom he disagreed with really such a stellar thing that you people took it upon yourselves to give him 54 positive reputation points? This man who considered himself the pinnacle of masculinity, and yet inadvertently made himself the pinnacle of asininity? Did you know that he's part of the reason that Elkman left -- not that anyone cared in the slightest when he left.

More Min Gee Ziss
[+] 3 users Like TSG's post
01-07-2014, 07:32 PM
(01-07-2014 07:29 PM)TSG Wrote:  How is it that no one cares about Elkman's absence after months, but this..."person's" is noticed after a few weeks? What did he bring to this forum that was constructive anyway? Was effeminating people whom he disagreed with really such a stellar thing that you people took it upon yourselves to give him 54 positive reputation points? This man who considered himself the pinnacle of masculinity, and yet inadvertently made himself the pinnacle of asininity? Did you know that he's part of the reason that Elkman left -- not that anyone cared in the slightest when he left.

I asked a question about someone that I like, who I know is going through a lot. Your attack is not welcome.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-07-2014, 07:32 PM
(01-07-2014 07:29 PM)TSG Wrote:  How is it that no one cares about Elkman's absence after months, but this..."person's" is noticed after a few weeks? What did he bring to this forum that was constructive anyway? Was effeminating people whom he disagreed with really such a stellar thing that you people took it upon yourselves to give him 54 positive reputation points? This man who considered himself the pinnacle of masculinity, and yet inadvertently made himself the pinnacle of asininity? Did you know that he's part of the reason that Elkman left -- not that anyone cared in the slightest when he left.

Hey hey now, only reason I didn't mention elk is because he told me he was leaving before he did, and why he was leaving. I miss him too! Sadcryface

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
01-07-2014, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 07:42 PM by cjlr.)

HEY LET'S WHINE ABOUT REP THAT'S ALWAYS FUN.

(01-07-2014 07:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I asked a question about someone that I like, who I know is going through a lot. Your attack is not welcome.

Or that. There's a time and a place for things. And, conversely, a time and a place not for things.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
01-07-2014, 07:34 PM
I would be grateful if a mod or admin would get rid of this thread.

I'll make a note not to inquire about anyone in the future.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-07-2014, 07:37 PM
(01-07-2014 07:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

I asked a question about someone that I like, who I know is going through a lot. Your attack is not welcome.

Sorry about the explosion.

More Min Gee Ziss
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post