Where is War Horse?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Where is War Horse?
(01-07-2014 07:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would be grateful if a mod or admin would get rid of this thread.

I'll make a note not to inquire about anyone in the future.

It's just that people being reminded of people is then a chance to air (unresolved) dirty laundry - if that's the thought that comes to mind. I don't see a great way around that.

"Whatever happened to X" threads are a forum fixture on any site, so at least there's that.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
01-07-2014, 07:39 PM
I was concerned that something happened to his wife or to him. There are others that are missing too...I certainly won't mention them so that they can get slammed on a thread I started.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-07-2014, 07:49 PM
[Image: Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly19_zpsfc71572d.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
01-07-2014, 07:49 PM
(01-07-2014 07:49 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  [Image: Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly19_zpsfc71572d.jpg]

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
01-07-2014, 08:06 PM
*Aurora sighs from the front passenger seat*
*KC pulls over to the side of the interwebs*
"I'll turn this forum around if ya'll don't pipe down!"
Tongue

I've never been cross with War Horse [Image: smiley-cool18.gif] Anjele's always been nice to me [Image: smiley-hug013.gif] And ELK and I continue to talk on skype from time to time! [Image: smiley-cool11.gif]
If any of those people have a problem with me having no problem with any of the others, well ya'll can just miss out Undecided
Otherwise... I say lets all have a drink [Image: smiley-eatdrink007.gif]

[edit] and I hope WH is O.K., too, Anj [Image: smiley-hug013.gif]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-07-2014, 08:07 PM
(01-07-2014 07:29 PM)TSG Wrote:  How is it that no one cares about Elkman's absence after months, but this..."person's" is noticed after a few weeks? What did he bring to this forum that was constructive anyway? Was effeminating people whom he disagreed with really such a stellar thing that you people took it upon yourselves to give him 54 positive reputation points? This man who considered himself the pinnacle of masculinity, and yet inadvertently made himself the pinnacle of asininity? Did you know that he's part of the reason that Elkman left -- not that anyone cared in the slightest when he left.

elk is taking a break from the forum. I asked revs about a month ago.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-07-2014, 08:10 PM
I just thought of something. What if someone dies? How would anybody from here know (s)he died? Do you think it is likely that the family members would notify us? Or anyone else?
/offtopic

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-07-2014, 08:24 PM
I have been noticing people leave. Suzanne, Nach, Full circle, and war horse. I knew about ELK because he told me on skype. I miss war horse though, he was organized if you ask me. Thought he was cool, though I have a feeling I got on his nerves to much.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
01-07-2014, 08:25 PM
(01-07-2014 08:10 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I just thought of something. What if someone dies? How would anybody from here know (s)he died? Do you think it is likely that the family members would notify us? Or anyone else?
/offtopic

Probably not. I used to play an MMO (World of Warcraft) and I ran a raiding guild. One night the co-guild leader and our main tank and I were on Vent (a voice chat) and the MT had to go pick up her son from practice. She never logged on again. We kept her toon in the guild on the off chance she would come back but she never did.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-07-2014, 08:30 PM
(01-07-2014 08:10 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I just thought of something. What if someone dies? How would anybody from here know (s)he died? Do you think it is likely that the family members would notify us? Or anyone else?
/offtopic

That is a good question, you know I always thought of that, if someone died would people on the internet notice. I guess you can but you would have to know their real name and once you know that than research into it. If not than I guess you would have to see. Maybe if the person died in an accident or committed suicide in a gruesome way than you could see their name on the news, but even than it would still be hard to recognize. Alright now I my self am ranting.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube