Where is War Horse?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Where is War Horse?
(01-07-2014 08:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-07-2014 08:10 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I just thought of something. What if someone dies? How would anybody from here know (s)he died? Do you think it is likely that the family members would notify us? Or anyone else?
/offtopic

That is a good question, you know I always thought of that, if someone died would people on the internet notice. I guess you can but you would have to know their real name and once you know that than research into it. If not than I guess you would have to see. Maybe if the person died in an accident or committed suicide in a gruesome way than you could see their name on the news, but even than it would still be hard to recognize. Alright now I my self am ranting.

I have seen, on a couple occasions, both a post saying "this is ___'s next of kin, ___ passed away" or else a user saying things to the same extent.

That requires that someone else a) know about the user's involvement, b) have access to the same channels, and c) care enough to say so.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 08:40 PM
(01-07-2014 08:10 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I just thought of something. What if someone dies? How would anybody from here know (s)he died? Do you think it is likely that the family members would notify us? Or anyone else?
/offtopic

That is a good question, you know I always thought of that, if someone died would people on the internet notice. I guess you can but you would have to know their real name and once you know that than research into it. If not than I guess you would have to see. Maybe if the person died in an accident or committed suicide in a gruesome way than you could see their name on the news, but even than it would still be hard to recognize. Alright now I my self am ranting.

How about an optional emergency contact thread? Consider
I haven't thought much into it, maybe someone smarter than me could come up with the details.
01-07-2014, 08:52 PM
/offtopic

It's a valid thought, though, I think.
01-07-2014, 09:43 PM
(01-07-2014 08:36 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(01-07-2014 08:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  That is a good question, you know I always thought of that, if someone died would people on the internet notice. I guess you can but you would have to know their real name and once you know that than research into it. If not than I guess you would have to see. Maybe if the person died in an accident or committed suicide in a gruesome way than you could see their name on the news, but even than it would still be hard to recognize. Alright now I my self am ranting.

I have seen, on a couple occasions, both a post saying "this is ___'s next of kin, ___ passed away" or else a user saying things to the same extent.

That requires that someone else a) know about the user's involvement, b) have access to the same channels, and c) care enough to say so.

That is a valid point.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-07-2014, 10:22 PM
(01-07-2014 08:36 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(01-07-2014 08:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  That is a good question, you know I always thought of that, if someone died would people on the internet notice. I guess you can but you would have to know their real name and once you know that than research into it. If not than I guess you would have to see. Maybe if the person died in an accident or committed suicide in a gruesome way than you could see their name on the news, but even than it would still be hard to recognize. Alright now I my self am ranting.

true.
If i ever stay away for a month, send me an email and if i do not reply, i am 1.deprived from the internet or 2.)not able to reply, meaning dead or in the hospital.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
02-07-2014, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 12:38 AM by earmuffs.)
Last time I saw him I was spooning him out of a can to feed to the neighbors cat while they're on holiday.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-07-2014, 02:45 AM
Just a thought. He hardly posted after that thread where things got a bit more tense than usual and it seems to me that he felt that everyone was against him somehow.

Two days after that, he stopped posting and he hasn't even logged in since.

I hope it doesn't have to do with that, but I also hope nothing bad happened either.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post