Where is everyone from?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Where is everyone from?
I'm from South Mississippi. We have snow down here for the first time in my life. It's my first time seeing snow, and I'm loving it. Though I'm not loving the fact that I slipped on ice today and fell on my butt. I can live without that part of the snow.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2014, 06:00 PM
East Durham in the North East of England. It's grim Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
30-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Originally from Euclid Ohio but I've been in Nowheresville ...ahem... Murfreesboro Tennessee for 5 years
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Where is everyone from?
Could have sworn I had posted my location earlier. Oh well, I live somewhere between the beautiful beaches and arid armpit of California. They call it The Inland Empire, perhaps to console those of us who live there. I'm kidding though. It's not so bad.

I did live near Barstow back in the 80s. Not many places in the world let one see so far across the horizon. And the sunsets out there were amazing.

I've lived in many places around California, but nowhere else.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
30-01-2014, 06:44 PM
(30-01-2014 06:31 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Could have sworn I had posted my location earlier.

That's because there are at least 3 of these threads already.

There is also that convenient little location section of the user profile that few seem to use.
30-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Where is everyone from?
(30-01-2014 06:44 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 06:31 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Could have sworn I had posted my location earlier.

That's because there are at least 3 of these threads already.

There is also that convenient little location section of the user profile that few seem to use.

Pffffft! Those are for the people who have time to spare. Some people are in a hurry, dammit!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
30-01-2014, 06:51 PM
(30-01-2014 06:24 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Originally from Euclid Ohio but I've been in Nowheresville ...ahem... Murfreesboro Tennessee for 5 years

Oh Quill...I do pity you. I lived in Sparta, TN and had I not left I would have been burned at the stake by now or else succumbed to the woo and have twelve kids running around, chewing tobacco and handling snakes during the Sunday service.

I'll pray for you. Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-01-2014, 06:53 PM
(30-01-2014 06:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 06:24 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Originally from Euclid Ohio but I've been in Nowheresville ...ahem... Murfreesboro Tennessee for 5 years

Oh Quill...I do pity you. I lived in Sparta, TN and had I not left I would have been burned at the stake by now or else succumbed to the woo and have twelve kids running around, chewing tobacco and handling snakes during the Sunday service.

I'll pray for you. Angel

Don't pray for me get me out of this hellhole
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
30-01-2014, 09:08 PM
I was born in the State of Infancy.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
31-01-2014, 10:52 PM
AL/GA.

Also known as the border between hell and and even worse hell, "incest capital."

Confused