Where is nata?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Where is nata?
I've been away for a while, due to severe lack-of-time-atosis. I started my senior year in college for civil engineering, and have been taking a few electives. As one does. In two weeks I take the exam to become a fully licensed civil engineer. In march I turn 30. Yay!

In addition as I went through my classes and signed up for my final semester the vultures started to circle. Or perhaps vampires, I dunno. But you know what I mean. Professors who smell something on some students. They came out of the shadows and ganged up. Short version is one of them has talked me into GRAD SCHOOL. I'm taking six months off after I graduate then going back to get my MS in structural engineering.

In case you were wondering where I've been, and what is eating my time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 13 users Like natachan's post
25-12-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Where is nata?
Honestly, no fucking clue as to who you even are.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Welcome back, Nata Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-12-2016, 04:11 AM
(25-12-2016 10:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Welcome back, Nata Smile

Yabut ... who are you?

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
26-12-2016, 04:34 AM
Howdy stranger. Big Grin

(25-12-2016 08:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Honestly, no fucking clue

fix't.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
26-12-2016, 05:14 AM
(26-12-2016 04:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Howdy stranger. Big Grin

(25-12-2016 08:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Honestly, no fucking clue

fix't.

If experience has taught us anything, it's that (fuckin') muffs is un-fixable. No

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-12-2016, 05:26 AM
(25-12-2016 07:20 PM)natachan Wrote:  I've been away for a while, due to severe lack-of-time-atosis. I started my senior year in college for civil engineering, and have been taking a few electives. As one does. In two weeks I take the exam to become a fully licensed civil engineer. In march I turn 30. Yay!

In addition as I went through my classes and signed up for my final semester the vultures started to circle. Or perhaps vampires, I dunno. But you know what I mean. Professors who smell something on some students. They came out of the shadows and ganged up. Short version is one of them has talked me into GRAD SCHOOL. I'm taking six months off after I graduate then going back to get my MS in structural engineering.

In case you were wondering where I've been, and what is eating my time.

Sweet, hope the exam goes well for you, Nata!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-12-2016, 05:48 AM
Hello! Big Grin

Hug
26-12-2016, 06:44 AM
Welcome back!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Congrats, Nata! Smile

Be careful, though... once you get the degrees, it will make you twice as pissed-off when the Creationists come here using bullshit, made-up arguments to "disprove" all the things you spent all that time learning how and why we know they are true.

You have made your life much more complex. Laugh out load

Seriously, though, congrats. Many of my family members on my dad's side are engineers, including my father. Much respect.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson