Where is the Basis for our Judgments?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2016, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2016 08:39 AM by Velvet.)
RE: Where is the Basis for our Judgments?
(26-11-2016 06:50 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  But you do have a good point about the neg rep. I'm taking a point from Velvet until that is remedied. That, too, was uncalled for.

Even if many of you are saying, over and over, that this person Bucky, is an intelligent and insightful person, I can only say if that IS REALLY the case, then something terribly wrong is happening with his mind/life/personality. To the point that this amazing characteristics of him are completely unrecognizable.

If he, eventually turns back and become that amazing guy that most of you guys (and his reps) claim that he is, I will be THE FIRST to acknowledge that I was wrong, revise rep and depending on the situation even publicly state that I was completely wrong about him, but for now, all I can say is that he is not being the person you guys claim he is, so, I neg rep him, and treated him accordingly to what he IS RIGHT NOW, not to what he was in the past.

If you check my thread, from the start (assuming he doesn't delete his posts), I tried to be very polite in correcting his wrong assumptions about what I was doing here, not being enought, a guy with one of the hugest reps ever, DLJ, corrected him, also very politely. He still failled to drop his false assumptions, and he argued upon those the whole time.

Then he started pointing grammar when my grammar not EVER made ANYONE misunderstand my posts as many and in such a way that he (and only he) did, which is (as I said in the neg rep) a childish rhetorical device, just trying to show superiority, not worthy intellectual material.

You will not ever be allowed treat me like your bitch Bucky, you are not, in any way superior to me, especially not intellectualy, and each time you fail to see that, I will not address anything that you might have to say, doesn't matter if you have 9999 reps or if everyone else in the world loves you, if you try to be condescending to me I will always put you back in your place as any arrogant idiot, undeserving of any consideration.

HoC per example, seem to have made the same mistake, reading only one of the last pages and mistaking me for a theist defending a moral objectivity point, as you can also check, I was polite with him as well, unfortunately he didn't showed up so I could listen what he had to say on my actual stance, as I was eager to know his mind on the subject, only Bucky was vehement on his mistake, and refused to drop his mistake no matter how many times I said (or others said, or show directly) that I was not interested in championing a objective morality.

He then asked for an alternative as a requirement for my critique of what was being intellectually dishonest, same way Fatbaldhobbit and Inquisition asked, as you can check by yourself, I said, twice, that the alternative to make judgment of value is not making moral judgment of value (instead of proposing other basis for judgment, my alternative was, at least for now, to suspend all judgment, as we do when we have no basis whatsoever on a scientific scenario).

With The Inquisition I even said (honestly) that I was looking for other models, something that wouldn`t conflict like I was showing that relativism conflicted with the judgment of moral values, but Bucky continued to demand over and over an alternative, which is ridiculous on its own, no one is required an alternative to a model only because he is pointing that the present model does`t fit for some reason, he is only required to show why and how the present does not work.

He went to his favorite fallacy dictionary and started quoting and wrongly pointing fallacies, which is again, shameful behavior for someone being regarded so high among you guys, that being the case, I'm not retracting from any of my statements about his behavior for now; but if he someday, returns to being that person you guys knew him before, then it will be my pleasure to be the first to say ''welcome old the Bucky, I`m really glad that you sorted out what was making you so troubled and I apologize you for everything that happened, no hard feelings, I`m eager to see why is that everyone like you so much and to count myself among them''.

No problem on mistaking me for a woman, my name isn`t explicitly masculine and as Rocket said, it didn't show on my profile, but that doesn't matter at all to me, don't worry.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post
26-11-2016, 08:24 AM
(26-11-2016 06:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 12:29 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  For instance, calling her "child" for confusing "impolite" and "unpolite"... you know damned well that English is one of the most jumbled-up, confusing languages on the planet, and that was a simple mistake. It did not deserve ridicule.

That's not why they were called "child". You totally misinterpreted the post. It was : (not for the misspelling or use of language, (I *said* "BTW* ... I'm not that small-minded) .... and why is it, Vosur gets to correct everyone and play "grammar Nazi" and it's funny, and when anyone else does it, they get called out ?
It was for :
a. the reasoning (or lack thereof). Said they came to 'discuss' the basis of judgments. They came to *tell us* "Craig was not wrong". Facepalm
b. the total failure to see the "next step", - if morality is objective, then what moral system are they going to employ. No answer ever. Just pissy diatribe when challenged.
c. neg rep, stating what it does ... using the SAME language, (and they get no *correction*) when it has never *contributed* anything here.

I get it. Fuck you TTA. I'm done here.

I've rather enjoyed your responses for the most part. And fuck Vosur, he's an asshole. Thumbsup

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
26-11-2016, 08:29 AM
(26-11-2016 08:07 AM)Velvet Wrote:  o problem on mistaking me for a woman, my name isn`t explicitly masculine and as Rocket said, it didn't show on my profile, but that doesn't matter at all to me, don't worry.

I assumed masculine:

[Image: velvetjones_zps8gmq9etu.png]

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
26-11-2016, 08:30 AM
(26-11-2016 06:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  a. the reasoning (or lack thereof). Said they came to 'discuss' the basis of judgments. They came to *tell us* "Craig was not wrong". Facepalm
b. the total failure to see the "next step", - if morality is objective, then what moral system are they going to employ. No answer ever. Just pissy diatribe when challenged.
c. neg rep, stating what it does ... using the SAME language, (and they get no *correction*) when it has never *contributed* anything here.

I get it. Fuck you TTA. I'm done here.

A)
(23-11-2016 03:46 PM)Velvet Wrote:  I'm NOT defending that Craig is right on his view of morality, I'm only defending that he IS right when (and only when) he says:

Relative morality (that we all agree until now, and does not fucking matter if Craig does, but happens that he doesn`t) is not coherent with judgment of moral value

That's the only thing that I'm saying that he is right.

Please, I cannot get any clearer than this, focus on what I'm saying, forget (even if only for now) you biases towards Craig being a religious nutjob.

B) There's no follow up because I was not defending Moral Objectivism. (As I said in A)

C) I Neg Rep because of the reasons I said I did, on my post directly above this one, not because what you stated on C nor because Rocket said on my Neg Rep.

26-11-2016, 10:04 AM
(26-11-2016 08:29 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 08:07 AM)Velvet Wrote:  o problem on mistaking me for a woman, my name isn`t explicitly masculine and as Rocket said, it didn't show on my profile, but that doesn't matter at all to me, don't worry.

I assumed masculine:

[Image: velvetjones_zps8gmq9etu.png]

Ooooooh, that's much better than what I was thinking. I just figured "big Elvis Presley fan".

Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
28-11-2016, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 09:08 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-11-2016 06:50 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Bucky, seriously man, I don't think this calls for you to leave.

Rocket,
I returned to apologize to you for being rude, and anyone who liked your post, who felt attacked, from the veteran members.
I didn't feel right about that.

There is nothing "going on" in my life. All this psycho-babble about "going on" is hilarious. I don't suffer fools. That's all. I argue for my positions passionately. That's all. Witness : the humor-filled stuff I posted, even while this garbage thread was going on. Sorry to disappoint.

Quote:I've noticed that lately you have a large degree of venom in much of your work. I think it detracts from the excellent points you make (such as the above), and wanted to ask you to pump the brakes a bit so that your reasoning can hit home.

I agree I was passionate about the resurrection subject in Jewish history, the Pauline misrepresentations and the assertions about Gnosticism in the face of mountains of evidence, (what am I supposed to do, say "Oh never mind, you're full of shit, but it makes no difference") And then we have this crap thread , which is *really* fucked up, from start to finish.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-11-2016, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 11:58 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Quote:As a honest thinker, one is forced to apply skepticism to his moral intuitions, and until he is able to find rational justification he shouldn't regard them as anything more than his personal opinion, maybe learned from culture or "infused" by natural selection.

No one gets to pontificate, declaring what does or does not make someone else an "honest thinker". No one. You're not the mind dictator. You speak for yourself ONLY, your holiness, and certainly the likes of someone who can't write a proper sentence get to tell anyone anything. I feel sorry for his "students" if this dictatorial bullshit is what they have to deal with.

Quote:Then, now basically a Nihilist, one is unable to dish any moral judgment, and is rendered incapable of honestly telling why we shouldn't torture a child.

What ? The above is a meaningless string of incoherent words. Who said anyone was a Nihilist ? No one here said that. The non-sentence ... (and it is not a sentence in the English language) is devoid of meaning. Anyone can give any number of reasons why one would not torture a child. It also has no supporting evidence given for it. It's an unsupported assertion, which he tried to FAKE, by first saying "an honest thinker", which is nothing but his *opinion*. The first is, it's ILLEGAL, and society has determined it's a CRIME. Torturing children is bad because if it is acceptable, it can be YOU or your child. A no-brainer. What a stupid thing to say.

Quote:There is any validity to refer to right and wrong using bases of actions that maximize humanity's long term survival? Why it would be the case?

WTAF ? Another string of meaningless words strung together, in what is not a sentence in English and is just an incoherent pile of bullshit, and an unsupported assertions.

Quote:There's any validity to refer to right and wrong using bases of actions that minimize human suffering?

Another pile of rubbish which is not a sentence in English, and means nothing. One cannot even determine what is actually the question he's asking there.

I do not apologize for criticizing the writing. It's utterly incoherent. Totally.

He SAID "Craig is not wrong". Not being able to make any sense of the garbage quoted above, I assumed from the assertion HE DID MAKE, which is demonstrably false, he was trying to make an argument for objective morality. Craig is not right, in any way... AND he has not explained WHY he isn't. Just asserted it. I'm *told* that was not the case. I have no idea what he was saying, now, re-reading the crap quoted above.

Quote:That's the only thing that I'm saying that he is right.

Maybe IF he had explained WHY he is right, instead of just making assertions, (his MO) it might have helped to support whatever it was he was saying. No one really knows what he was saying, apparently.

Quote:Please, I cannot get any clearer than this, focus on what I'm saying, forget (even if only for now) you biases towards Craig being a religious nutjob.

That's a serious problem FOR YOU. No one knows WTF you're saying.

Quote:I can only say if that IS REALLY the case, then something terribly wrong is happening with his mind/life/personality. To the point that this amazing characteristics of him are completely unrecognizable.

... says the idiot who can't write a coherent sentence.

Quote:If he, eventually turns back and become that amazing guy that most of you guys (and his reps) claim that he is, I will be THE FIRST to acknowledge that I was wrong, revise rep and depending on the situation even publicly state that I was completely wrong about him, but for now, all I can say is that he is not being the person you guys claim he is, so, I neg rep him, and treated him accordingly to what he IS RIGHT NOW, not to what he was in the past.

Don't bother. You don't have any kind of high-ground here. You can't write worth a damn, or make a point, or SUPPORT it with any kind of logic. Leave the neg rep where it is. You've put yourself in great company. Of course you know nothing about anyone's history here, but the short list of those who have neg'd me are the all-time fools of TTA, and you fit right in. Leave it.

Quote:If you check my thread, from the start (assuming he doesn't delete his posts), I tried to be very polite in correcting his wrong assumptions about what I was doing here, not being enough, a guy with one of the hugest reps ever, DLJ, corrected him, also very politely. He still failed to drop his false assumptions, and he argued upon those the whole time.

Wrong. Why would I do that. You made a fool of yourself. You never made anything clear. You have NO COMMAND of English, and couldn't write a sentence to save your life. Being polite does not make up for not making yourself understood, supporting your arguments, or saying anything coherent.

Quote:Then he started pointing grammar when my grammar not EVER made ANYONE misunderstand my posts as many and in such a way that he (and only he) did, which is (as I said in the neg rep) a childish rhetorical device, just trying to show superiority, not worthy intellectual material.

Your English is abysmal. You can't write worth a damn. THAT is a serious problem, as you cannot communicate anything, clearly.

Quote:You will not ever be allowed treat me like your bitch Bucky, you are not, in any way superior to me, especially not intellectually, and each time you fail to see that, I will not address anything that you might have to say, doesn't matter if you have 9999 reps or if everyone else in the world loves you, if you try to be condescending to me I will always put you back in your place as any arrogant idiot, undeserving of any consideration.

Good. You think I care ?
Leave me the fuck alone. You MAKE YOURSELF my bitch every time you write anything. Laughat

Quote:HoC per example, seem to have made the same mistake, reading only one of the last pages and mistaking me for a theist defending a moral objectivity point, as you can also check, I was polite with him as well,

HOC is probably the smartest man here. Your problem is you are UNABLE to make yourself clear, as you are SUCH a poor writer. Maybe you should take a class ? If HOC couldn't get what you are writing, and I (yes me) was the 1st one to be able to get what he was saying when he wrote "HOC speak", but couldn't make out the nonsense you wrote, it proves you are hopelessly illiterate.

Quote:He then asked for an alternative as a requirement for my critique of what was being intellectually dishonest, same way Fatbaldhobbit and Inquisition asked, as you can check by yourself, I said, twice, that the alternative to make judgment of value is not making moral judgment of value (instead of proposing other basis for judgment, my alternative was, at least for now, to suspend all judgment, as we do when we have no basis whatsoever on a scientific scenario).

Preposterous. Totally dishonest. Ignorant. False. There is no such alternative. Everyone makes, constantly, whether one is aware of it or not, judgments, all the time, every minute, every hour, every day. That is simply delusional. It's no alternative. At All. It is not possible to live that way. That proposal belies his utter ignorance of psychology, and science. It boggles the mind how stupid that is. It's called "clueless" and "oblivious". He has made them all along in this thread, pontificating about who is and is not "polite". THAT is a moral judgement. I guess his holiness is exampt from his "alternative".

Quote:He went to his favorite fallacy dictionary and started quoting

Wrong dear. I know them by heart. I took logic. Apparently you never did.

Quote:...... and wrongly pointing fallacies,

Which you totally FAILED to discredit. Not once did you show how EVEN ONE didn't apply. That crap doesn't fly. More unsupported assertions. I guess you are my bitch. Tongue

Quote:..... which is again, shameful behavior for someone being regarded so high among you guys,

Making and imposing more MORAL judgments are we ? Yet you can't state what the basis for them is.
Hypocrite.
I guess you don't live by your own asserted (non-existent) "alternative".
Care to tell us the BASIS for making this moral judgement, and all the rest of your whining in this thread FULL of moral judgements ?
I guess YOU just proved you cannot live by your OWN "alternative" didn't you.
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Everything you whined about assumes you have a moral system, and have the right to impose it on others. So basically you just LIED throughout this entire thread about yourself, AND you with this bullshit whining post you REFUTED YOURSELF, and demonstrated you really don't believe a word of what you claimed. You think you get to impose your own morality on anyone, and not even say why. Heh heh. How utterly idiotic.

Facepalm

Quote:that being the case, I'm not retracting from any of my statements about his behavior for now; but if he someday, returns to being that person you guys knew him before, then it will be my pleasure to be the first to say ''welcome old the Bucky,

LOLOL. More moral judgements.
No one cares. The SAME Bucky who has always been here, is the SAME Bucky who couldn't give a shit. You've never written anything here worth reading. I, on the other hand, have a body of work here, among which are THE most read threads and posts on TTA. I certainly don't have to answer to the pathetic likes of someone who can't write at all.

From the very first post in this stupid thread, he's been making moral judgements he isn't even aware of. "Honest thinker" --- moral judgement about honesty, with no support for it.
Actually we could make a game of this. How many moral judgements can we find he makes he's not even aware of ?

Have a nice day.
Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
29-11-2016, 12:49 AM
(28-11-2016 09:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
Quote:As a honest thinker, one is forced to apply skepticism to his moral intuitions, and until he is able to find rational justification he shouldn't regard them as anything more than his personal opinion, maybe learned from culture or "infused" by natural selection.

No one gets to pontificate, declaring what does or does not make someone else an "honest thinker". No one. You're not the mind dictator. You speak for yourself ONLY, your holiness, and certainly the likes of someone who can't write a proper sentence get to tell anyone anything. I feel sorry for his "students" if this dictatorial bullshit is what they have to deal with.

Quote:Then, now basically a Nihilist, one is unable to dish any moral judgment, and is rendered incapable of honestly telling why we shouldn't torture a child.

What ? The above is a meaningless string of incoherent words. Who said anyone was a Nihilist ? No one here said that. The non-sentence ... (and it is not a sentence in the English language) is devoid of meaning. Anyone can give any number of reasons why one would not torture a child. It also has no supporting evidence given for it. It's an unsupported assertion, which he tried to FAKE, by first saying "an honest thinker", which is nothing but his *opinion*. The first is, it's ILLEGAL, and society has determined it's a CRIME. Torturing children is bad because if it is acceptable, it can be YOU or your child. A no-brainer. What a stupid thing to say.

Quote:There is any validity to refer to right and wrong using bases of actions that maximize humanity's long term survival? Why it would be the case?

WTAF ? Another string of meaningless words strung together, in what is not a sentence in English and is just an incoherent pile of bullshit, and an unsupported assertions.

Quote:There's any validity to refer to right and wrong using bases of actions that minimize human suffering?

Another pile of rubbish which is not a sentence in English, and means nothing. One cannot even determine what is actually the question he's asking there.

I do not apologize for criticizing the writing. It's utterly incoherent. Totally.

He SAID "Craig is not wrong". Not being able to make any sense of the garbage quoted above, I assumed from the assertion HE DID MAKE, which is demonstrably false, he was trying to make an argument for objective morality. Craig is not right, in any way... AND he has not explained WHY he isn't. Just asserted it. I'm *told* that was not the case. I have no idea what he was saying, now, re-reading the crap quoted above.

Quote:That's the only thing that I'm saying that he is right.

Maybe IF he had explained WHY he is right, instead of just making assertions, (his MO) it might have helped to support whatever it was he was saying. No one really knows what he was saying, apparently.

Quote:Please, I cannot get any clearer than this, focus on what I'm saying, forget (even if only for now) you biases towards Craig being a religious nutjob.

Quote:I can only say if that IS REALLY the case, then something terribly wrong is happening with his mind/life/personality. To the point that this amazing characteristics of him are completely unrecognizable.

Quote:If he, eventually turns back and become that amazing guy that most of you guys (and his reps) claim that he is, I will be THE FIRST to acknowledge that I was wrong, revise rep and depending on the situation even publicly state that I was completely wrong about him, but for now, all I can say is that he is not being the person you guys claim he is, so, I neg rep him, and treated him accordingly to what he IS RIGHT NOW, not to what he was in the past.

Don't bother. You don't have any kind of high-ground here. You can't write worth a damn, or make a point, or SUPPORT it with any kind of logic. Leave the neg rep where it is. You've put yourself in great company. Of course you know nothing about anyone's history here, but the short list of those who have neg'd me are the all-time fools of TTA, and you fit right in. Leave it.

Quote:If you check my thread, from the start (assuming he doesn't delete his posts), I tried to be very polite in correcting his wrong assumptions about what I was doing here, not being enough, a guy with one of the hugest reps ever, DLJ, corrected him, also very politely. He still failed to drop his false assumptions, and he argued upon those the whole time.

Wrong. Why would I do that. You made a fool of yourself. You never made anything clear. You have NO COMMAND of English, and couldn't write a sentence to save your life. Being polite does not make up for not making yourself understood, supporting your arguments, or saying anything coherent.

Quote:Then he started pointing grammar when my grammar not EVER made ANYONE misunderstand my posts as many and in such a way that he (and only he) did, which is (as I said in the neg rep) a childish rhetorical device, just trying to show superiority, not worthy intellectual material.

Your English is abysmal. You can't write worth a damn. THAT is a serious problem, as you cannot communicate anything, clearly.

Quote:You will not ever be allowed treat me like your bitch Bucky, you are not, in any way superior to me, especially not intellectually, and each time you fail to see that, I will not address anything that you might have to say, doesn't matter if you have 9999 reps or if everyone else in the world loves you, if you try to be condescending to me I will always put you back in your place as any arrogant idiot, undeserving of any consideration.

Good. You think I care ?
Leave me the fuck alone. You MAKE YOURSELF my bitch every time you write anything. Laughat

Quote:HoC per example, seem to have made the same mistake, reading only one of the last pages and mistaking me for a theist defending a moral objectivity point, as you can also check, I was polite with him as well,

HOC is probably the smartest man here. Your problem is you are UNABLE to make yourself clear, as you are SUCH a poor writer. Maybe you should take a class ? If HOC couldn't get what you are writing, and I (yes me) was the 1st one to be able to get what he was saying when he wrote "HOC speak", but couldn't make out the nonsense you wrote, it proves you are hopelessly illiterate.

Quote:He then asked for an alternative as a requirement for my critique of what was being intellectually dishonest, same way Fatbaldhobbit and Inquisition asked, as you can check by yourself, I said, twice, that the alternative to make judgment of value is not making moral judgment of value (instead of proposing other basis for judgment, my alternative was, at least for now, to suspend all judgment, as we do when we have no basis whatsoever on a scientific scenario).

Preposterous. Totally dishonest. Ignorant. False. There is no such alternative. Everyone makes, constantly, whether one is aware of it or not, judgments, all the time, every minute, every hour, every day. That is simply delusional. It's no alternative. At All. It is not possible to live that way. That proposal belies his utter ignorance of psychology, and science. It boggles the mind how stupid that is. It's called "clueless" and "oblivious". He has made them all along in this thread, pontificating about who is and is not "polite". THAT is a moral judgement. I guess his holiness is exampt from his "alternative".

Quote:He went to his favorite fallacy dictionary and started quoting

Quote:...... and wrongly pointing fallacies,

Which you totally FAILED to discredit. Not once did you show how EVEN ONE didn't apply. That crap doesn't fly. More unsupported assertions. I guess you are my bitch. Tongue

Quote:..... which is again, shameful behavior for someone being regarded so high among you guys,

Making and imposing more MORAL judgments are we ? Yet you can't state what the basis for them is.
Hypocrite.
Care to tell us the BASIS for making this moral judgement, and all the rest of your whining in this thread FULL of moral judgements ?

Everything you whined about assumes you have a moral system, and have the right to impose it on others. So basically you just LIED throughout this entire thread about yourself, AND you with this bullshit whining post you REFUTED YOURSELF, and demonstrated you really don't believe a word of what you claimed. You think you get to impose your own morality on anyone, and not even say why. Heh heh. How utterly idiotic.

Facepalm

Quote:that being the case, I'm not retracting from any of my statements about his behavior for now; but if he someday, returns to being that person you guys knew him before, then it will be my pleasure to be the first to say ''welcome old the Bucky,

No one cares. The SAME Bucky who has always been here, is the SAME Bucky who couldn't give a shit. You've never written anything here worth reading. I, on the other hand, have a body of work here, among which are THE most read threads and posts on TTA. I certainly don't have to answer to the pathetic likes of someone who can't write at all.

From the very first post in this stupid thread, he's been making moral judgements he isn't even aware of. "Honest thinker" --- moral judgement about honesty, with no support for it.
Actually we could make a game of this. How many moral judgements can we find he makes he's not even aware of ?

Have a nice day.
Big Grin

[Image: digging_hole001.jpg]

[Image: 500x1000px-LL-3235f89f_4zim8.gif]

Once again I ask you to read the OP. Try to read it as an 'if/then' set-up for a discussion rather than as pontification.

If language is your barrier, I'd be happy to translate it from Brazilian-English to English-English

(no insult intended, Velvet, your English is plenty good enough for most of us).

29-11-2016, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 07:21 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-11-2016 12:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 09:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one gets to pontificate, declaring what does or does not make someone else an "honest thinker". No one. You're not the mind dictator. You speak for yourself ONLY, your holiness, and certainly the likes of someone who can't write a proper sentence get to tell anyone anything. I feel sorry for his "students" if this dictatorial bullshit is what they have to deal with.

Good. You think I care ?

Hypocrite.

Facepalm

Have a nice day.
Big Grin

[Image: digging_hole001.jpg]

[Image: 500x1000px-LL-3235f89f_4zim8.gif]

Once again I ask you to read the OP. Try to read it as an 'if/then' set-up for a discussion rather than as pontification.

If language is your barrier, I'd be happy to translate it from Brazilian-English to English-English

(no insult intended, Velvet, your English is plenty good enough for most of us).

Since when has your role at TTA morphed into assuming you know the motivations of the members and harassing me ?
Go ahead and translate and actually enter the discussion, instead of standing off in your "superior" position and throwing rocks, and not actually saying anything.

29-11-2016, 07:31 AM
(26-11-2016 06:50 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  But you do have a good point about the neg rep. I'm taking a point from Velvet until that is remedied. That, too, was uncalled for.

Still think it is uncalled for Rocket? Consider