Where's Lilith?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Where's Lilith?
Sorry for disappearing there. I'm still working on moving to Canada and it's coming up so I'll be busy a while yet. Just letting everyone know I didn't run off or anything. Moving can be tough. Hope things are going well.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Lilith Pride's post
25-01-2012, 07:54 PM
RE: Where's Lilith?
Was wondering where you went.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
25-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Don't leave forever! What part of Canada are you moving to? Hope things go smoothly for you. Smile
25-01-2012, 08:45 PM
I`d assumed you had tried to jump the border but had been spotted by the little old men who sit on one side waiting for the chance to catch line jumpers. So you`d had to kill him, and cut him up into little pieces, which you then took on a boat and dumped into the ocean using rocks to weigh down the bags. Then you went back to your job as a miami homicide blood spatter analyst as though nothing had happened.
The problem is you found that killing the old man had given you an actual human feeling that you had been missing ever since witnessing the horrific murder of your CI mother.
So you started planning out more killings, but vowing to only kill those who fit into your dead cop adopted fathers code. Criminals, murderers to be more precise. The best part was that being a blood spatter analyst made for a perfect cover as to why you had rolls of plastic in your car, and latex gloves on your person. It also helped that you had inherited a boat from your old man, and that the boat dock the police tend to frequent is poorly lit with no outside cameras to watch your comings and goings.
Plus you always have access to police records, and you can tamper with the evidence whenever it suits your needs.
Too bad you met and became entangled with a woman who already had two kids from a previous marriage. This made your life more complicated, and made being a serial killer more dangerous. But you persevered, even clearing up some issues with her ex husband. Until you accidentally knock her up. This puts you in a bad position, but you ask her to marry you anyways to keep the appearance of normality your hobby requires. The baby is born and you find out that life can actually become more complicated. especially when your boss is secretly dating your sergeant. Your lack of sleep caused by the new baby causes you to mess up a kill, and crash your car horribly.... I`ll tell you the rest after I see it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
25-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Noriko is not gonna share that story Lucradis =p I only watched up until her last season. That really seemed like the end to me. No idea how the rest is.

I'm moving to outer Montreal. It'll be pretty close to Laval. I can never remember street names and such. apparently I'll be living on Rome street. Not gonna post the address =p

I posted this so you guys knew I'd be back =p though this time around i haven't gotten a message trying to drag me back yet. Maye I was gone longer than I thought last time.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
25-01-2012, 10:57 PM
You will LOVE Montreal. I have been to many cities in North America and it's a top 3 for me. That's exciting!

I figured you just needed space because you've posted here and there.

Good luck!
25-01-2012, 11:25 PM
meow .... purrrrrr ... meow ...

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.
26-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Don't forget......you can't move to Canada without seeing the prairies at least once. You make your way to Winnipeg, and I'll pick you up there and take care of the rest!

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
26-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Don't worry I'll make it there Stark. i know a lot of people in Canada (few in Montreal). And I've been to Montreal for a bit, stayed in the Asian district though. this time I'll get to experience cold =p

also thanks girlyman. mrahrah mew mmmmmmraaahhh!!!

26-01-2012, 08:42 AM
(26-01-2012 08:32 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Don't forget......you can't move to Canada without seeing the prairies at least once. You make your way to Winnipeg, and I'll pick you up there and take care of the rest!

Is it true what they say about prairie girls?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain