Where's Lilith?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2012, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 10:47 AM by Lilith Pride.)
RE: Where's Lilith?
Thanks for all the info. I'll still try another flight first due to my low funds. If it doesn't work out I'll see if I can manage some of these solutions. Unfortunately since I'm trying to move for an extended time the only work I could possibly get away with would be some sort of internet job. Never managed to find one of those. I dropped my painting job back in November when we first were trying to spend time together. While I am very interested in moving I am truly wanting to be a bit careful. I'm poor so if my relationship doesn't work out I have little reason to stay in canada. Applying for residency would matter more after the action seems less risky. I've never lived with a love interest before.

How is it to be an armchair traveler? I could never manage. I've spent most of my money on travel, I just can't avoid that need to explore something new.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Sorry for the last comment Kim. It seems rather snooty. your help is much appreciated. I could never stand designing things so far. I like to just go and experience. Live life in the moment and you'll live it the way it's been lived by those you observe. Plan it out and now you're just learning =p a whole different experience than living hehe. Sure you can do both together but if you learn without livng you have less friends.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
11-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Ha - not snooty at all. Only an armchair traveler when the money runs out for the real thing. Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
28-02-2012, 08:14 PM
I'll kiss you for now kim maybe later a bit more ~_^

going to Plattsburgh saves $400 as far as I can tell >.> We'll see if it works.

[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
28-02-2012, 08:15 PM
(28-02-2012 08:14 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I'll kiss you for now kim maybe later a bit more ~_^

I wanted to double "like" this. One like for each thought. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
12-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Super update of updates. Lilith is flying in the morning and should be in Montreal at around 8pm Tuesday the 13th (tomorrow =p) If it doesn't work we'll start planning the less legal ways ~_^

[+] 3 users Like Lilith Pride's post
13-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Good luck, and hopefully you wont encounter any more bigots on your journey!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
13-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Good luck with the move Lilith.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
13-03-2012, 08:53 AM
(28-02-2012 08:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 08:14 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I'll kiss you for now kim maybe later a bit more ~_^

I wanted to double "like" this. One like for each thought. Big Grin

Is it bad that I 'liked' this post because I got the tingles when she mentioned later? ;-)

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Best of luck Lilith!

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]