Where's Lilith?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2012, 06:49 AM
RE: Where's Lilith?
Lilith is now in Montreal till August 21st. and might do some visiting.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
22-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Like seriously. Like the title says...

Huh

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-08-2012, 11:38 PM
I know - it has been a while. August 21st - hmm.
Consider
Back and forth across borders and what-not can be time consuming... all that running around in airports... ugh. Wait for the weekend - let the dust settle - I'm sure we'll hear something, soon. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
24-08-2012, 12:15 AM
With this thread you made remember an old game I used to play many years ago: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

[Image: Carmen_Sandiego.png]

If you have no idea of this game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_in_th...andiego%3F

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like KVron's post
24-08-2012, 12:16 AM
(24-08-2012 12:15 AM)KVron Wrote:  With this thread you made remember an old game I used to play many years ago: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

[Image: Carmen_Sandiego.png]

If you have no idea of this game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_in_th...andiego%3F

That game was awesome!
24-08-2012, 12:21 AM
(24-08-2012 12:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 12:15 AM)KVron Wrote:  With this thread you made remember an old game I used to play many years ago: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

That game was awesome!

Oh man, sure it was!

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Lilith is now back in Missouri and on a bit of a hiatus while she tries to stop sneezing

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
25-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Where's Lilith?
(25-08-2012 01:52 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Lilith is now back in Missouri and on a bit of a hiatus while she tries to stop sneezing

Oh good you're still alive. Sorry you have to live in Misery tho. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-08-2012, 01:44 PM
At least you know how to pronoune it properly.

30-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Where is that pesky Lilith? Consider

~Izel