Where's Lilith?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2012, 06:49 AM
RE: Where's Lilith?
Lilith is now in Montreal till August 21st. and might do some visiting.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
22-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Like seriously. Like the title says...

Huh

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
22-08-2012, 11:38 PM
I know - it has been a while. August 21st - hmm.
Consider
Back and forth across borders and what-not can be time consuming... all that running around in airports... ugh. Wait for the weekend - let the dust settle - I'm sure we'll hear something, soon. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
24-08-2012, 12:15 AM
With this thread you made remember an old game I used to play many years ago: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

[Image: Carmen_Sandiego.png]

If you have no idea of this game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_in_th...andiego%3F

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like KVron's post
24-08-2012, 12:16 AM
(24-08-2012 12:15 AM)KVron Wrote:  With this thread you made remember an old game I used to play many years ago: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

[Image: Carmen_Sandiego.png]

If you have no idea of this game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_in_th...andiego%3F

That game was awesome!
24-08-2012, 12:21 AM
(24-08-2012 12:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 12:15 AM)KVron Wrote:  With this thread you made remember an old game I used to play many years ago: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

That game was awesome!

Oh man, sure it was!

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Lilith is now back in Missouri and on a bit of a hiatus while she tries to stop sneezing

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
25-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Where's Lilith?
(25-08-2012 01:52 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Lilith is now back in Missouri and on a bit of a hiatus while she tries to stop sneezing

Oh good you're still alive. Sorry you have to live in Misery tho. Sad

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-08-2012, 01:44 PM
At least you know how to pronoune it properly.

30-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Where is that pesky Lilith? Consider