Where's My Thread About FBI No Recomendation For Indictment of Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Where's My Thread About FBI No Recomendation For Indictment of Hillary
(05-07-2016 07:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:01 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  No it was not. You move my Hillary thread into a Hillary bashing thread. It is not the same at all. You virtually destroyed my thread. They are not the same. I request again they be separated.

No...

It was merged with the thread about the press conference.

I didn't move it. Once again, here's the link.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1026307

I was looking for it earlier also, because it was the opposite of Vosur's thread, not the same. But I can see where it may look the same to you.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-07-2016, 07:07 PM
(05-07-2016 07:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:01 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  No it was not. You move my Hillary thread into a Hillary bashing thread. It is not the same at all. You virtually destroyed my thread. They are not the same. I request again they be separated.

Just start a new one and title it differently.

I did title mine differently. I titled it differently on purpose because I knew his thread would dissolve into a bashing thread and that was not what I wanted. It did and now mine is completely gone.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
05-07-2016, 07:08 PM
(05-07-2016 07:07 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  Just start a new one and title it differently.

I did title mine differently. I titled it differently on purpose because I knew his thread would dissolve into a bashing thread and that was not what I wanted. It did and now mine is completely gone.

Except there wasn't any bashing.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-07-2016, 07:10 PM
(05-07-2016 07:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  Just start a new one and title it differently.

What? How many threads do we need on the same exact topic?

We have lots of threads on the same topic but a different take on them. Vosur and others have been posting many Hillary threads and so did I and no one combined them because they have a different POV. Just like this one did. Please put mine back.

05-07-2016, 07:12 PM
(05-07-2016 07:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:07 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I did title mine differently. I titled it differently on purpose because I knew his thread would dissolve into a bashing thread and that was not what I wanted. It did and now mine is completely gone.

Except there wasn't any bashing.

Yes there is. There's bashing all over that thread. What else would you call continuing to call her a crook and a liar and other things even though she was not even charged let alone found guilty. That is the epitome of bashing.

05-07-2016, 07:12 PM
(05-07-2016 07:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What? How many threads do we need on the same exact topic?

We have lots of threads on the same topic but a different take on them. Vosur and others have been posting many Hillary threads and so did I and no one combined them because they have a different POV. Just like this one did. Please put mine back.

It's not going to be put back. Just start a new one already. Splitting threads is time consuming and the bane of mod's existence.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-07-2016, 07:14 PM
Threads are merged quite often here. This is the first time that I recall it being such an issue. No one 'owns' threads here...they become part of the forum and are moderated as the forum team sees fit. Yeesh...much ado about nothing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-07-2016, 07:15 PM
(05-07-2016 07:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What? How many threads do we need on the same exact topic?

Have you looked? The discussion's been good.

No bashing, no name calling. Just honsest discussion.

It happens that at times when people make threads on the same topic they end up merged when a mod notices.

I'm sorry that you disagree. But we do this to keep the discussion going too many threads on the same subject cause confusion

(Stupid iPhone)

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-07-2016, 07:17 PM
(05-07-2016 07:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ...too many threads on the same subject cause concussion.

Yes, yes they do.

Ducking phone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-07-2016, 07:17 PM
(05-07-2016 07:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Threads are merged quite often here. This is the first time that I recall it being such an issue. No one 'owns' threads here...they become part of the forum and are moderated as the forum team sees fit. Yeesh...much ado about nothing.

Are you a mod?