Where's My Thread About FBI No Recomendation For Indictment of Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Where's My Thread About FBI No Recomendation For Indictment of Hillary
(05-07-2016 07:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ...too many threads on the same subject cause concussion.

Yes, yes they do.

Ducking phone.

I knew it. I saw and thought duck!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2016, 07:18 PM
(05-07-2016 07:17 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Threads are merged quite often here. This is the first time that I recall it being such an issue. No one 'owns' threads here...they become part of the forum and are moderated as the forum team sees fit. Yeesh...much ado about nothing.

Are you a mod?

No. Do I need permission to speak on your thread?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-07-2016, 07:20 PM
I vote we merge all the US politics into two threads, a Hillary thread and a Trump thread. Than I can have my politics section back without it being spammed with threads of individuals opinions on how shit so and so is. Just two large big threads. It'll be easier to follow because all you need to remember is what page you're up too rather than page number and thread. It'll stop spamming of shitty threads. And aren't you people sick of seeing US politics all over your tv's anyway?

Hillary's a twat Mega Thread
Trump's a douche Mega Thread

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-07-2016, 07:20 PM
(05-07-2016 07:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:17 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Are you a mod?

No. Do I need permission to speak on your thread?

No, you aren't. I didn't think so.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
05-07-2016, 07:21 PM
People! It's politics. It's an election year. Vosur and Heatheness are on totally opposite ends of the discussion. One being merged into the other is a thing. I get it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-07-2016, 07:21 PM
(05-07-2016 07:20 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No. Do I need permission to speak on your thread?

Jesus, what crawled up your cunt and died?

[Image: oscar.png]
05-07-2016, 07:23 PM
And heatheness, it is our policy to merge threads on the same topic if they are created within a short time span. It's done routinely. It has nothing to do with politics or you or Vosur.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-07-2016, 07:24 PM
(05-07-2016 07:20 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No. Do I need permission to speak on your thread?

What did you just prove? I posted an observation of forum behavior based on the time I have been here.

Get over yourself.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-07-2016, 07:24 PM
All this drama under a new moon? It must be hell around here during a full moon.

"They think, therefore I am" - god
[+] 1 user Likes TechnoMonkey's post
05-07-2016, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016 08:02 PM by JDog554.)
(05-07-2016 07:17 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Threads are merged quite often here. This is the first time that I recall it being such an issue. No one 'owns' threads here...they become part of the forum and are moderated as the forum team sees fit. Yeesh...much ado about nothing.

Are you a mod?

While I agree with you. That thread is painfully obvious an Anti Hillary thread, case and point any Dark Helmet post. Doing this in such a manner will not get you anywhere nor will it help your situation. The forum team has reasons for doing what they do and there is no reason to question it.

Get your own conversation going in that thread.

Edit: Suppose I should say, I am not saying the thread itself was made to be anti-Hillary nor is everyone participating anti-Hillary but the majority of the posts are anti-Hillary in some way.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post