Where's My Thread About FBI No Recomendation For Indictment of Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where's My Thread About FBI No Recomendation For Indictment of Hillary
(05-07-2016 07:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:20 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  No, you aren't. I didn't think so.

Jesus, what crawled up your cunt and died?

I blame Trump.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-07-2016, 07:24 PM
(05-07-2016 07:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I vote we merge all the US politics into two threads, a Hillary thread and a Trump thread. Than I can have my politics section back without it being spammed with threads of individuals opinions on how shit so and so is. Just two large big threads. It'll be easier to follow because all you need to remember is what page you're up too rather than page number and thread. It'll stop spamming of shitty threads. And aren't you people sick of seeing US politics all over your tv's anyway?

Hillary's a twat Mega Thread
Trump's a douche Mega Thread

Are you a mod?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-07-2016, 07:27 PM
(05-07-2016 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I vote we merge all the US politics into two threads, a Hillary thread and a Trump thread. Than I can have my politics section back without it being spammed with threads of individuals opinions on how shit so and so is. Just two large big threads. It'll be easier to follow because all you need to remember is what page you're up too rather than page number and thread. It'll stop spamming of shitty threads. And aren't you people sick of seeing US politics all over your tv's anyway?

Are you a mod?

He's earmuffs

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
05-07-2016, 07:29 PM
(05-07-2016 07:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you a mod?

He's earmuffs

Fucking earmuffs Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
05-07-2016, 07:30 PM
(05-07-2016 07:24 PM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  All this drama under a new moon? It must be hell around here during a full moon.

It's usually not like this.

Really.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-07-2016, 07:31 PM
(05-07-2016 07:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Jesus, what crawled up your cunt and died?

I blame Trump.

You and me both sister.
Seriously though, I think this election is gonna get pretty nasty because both candidates are so god awful. At least if you have two reasonable candidates if your dude doesn't win it's not the end of the world. Though I think people genuinely think it will be if their dude/dudess doesn't win. Jokes on them though because it's irrelevant who wins it's gonna be shitvile either way.

(05-07-2016 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Are you a mod?

Oh my bad.
It's not like I (or you for that matter) have been around here long enough to know how this shit works or anything. Heaven forbid I share an opinion on a forum in a public thread. HEAVEN FORBID ANJ! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN ANJ!!

[Image: oscar.png]
05-07-2016, 07:34 PM
(05-07-2016 07:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  I blame Trump.

You and me both sister.
Seriously though, I think this election is gonna get pretty nasty because both candidates are so god awful. At least if you have two reasonable candidates if your dude doesn't win it's not the end of the world. Though I think people genuinely think it will be if their dude/dudess doesn't win. Jokes on them though because it's irrelevant who wins it's gonna be shitvile either way.

(05-07-2016 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you a mod?

Oh my bad.
It's not like I (or you for that matter) have been around here long enough to know how this shit works or anything. Heaven forbid I share an opinion on a forum in a public thread. HEAVEN FORBID ANJ! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN ANJ!!
Right there with ya Muffsybooboo. I also stated an observation but apparently am not worthy to tread on this thread.

Shall we retire to another thread?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-07-2016, 07:38 PM
(05-07-2016 07:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You and me both sister.

Oh my bad.
Right there with ya Muffsybooboo. I also stated an observation but apparently am not worthy to tread on this thread.

I would retire to another thread but I don't appreciate Heathen's attempt to censor the common folk. So now I'm gonna have to rise up against the oppression and post pictures of various cheeses.

[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
05-07-2016, 07:39 PM
[Image: newcheesewedge_1564_detail_1345_detail.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
05-07-2016, 07:41 PM
(05-07-2016 07:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Right there with ya Muffsybooboo. I also stated an observation but apparently am not worthy to tread on this thread.

I would retire to another thread but I don't appreciate Heathen's attempt to censor the common folk. So now I'm gonna have to rise up against the oppression and post pictures of various cheeses.

You beat me to it... Bowing