Where's My Thread About FBI No Recomendation For Indictment of Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Where's My Thread About FBI No Recomendation For Indictment of Hillary
(05-07-2016 07:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I would retire to another thread but I don't appreciate Heathen's attempt to censor the common folk. So now I'm gonna have to rise up against the oppression and post pictures of various cheeses.

You beat me to it... Bowing

I wasn't trying to silence you but your passive aggressive snippiness is childish and a bore. Play your games, you'll play them without me.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2016, 07:47 PM
(05-07-2016 07:44 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You beat me to it... Bowing

I wasn't trying to silence you but your passive aggressive snippiness is childish and a bore. Play your games, you'll play them without me.

That's rich.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
05-07-2016, 07:48 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-07-2016, 07:55 PM
(05-07-2016 07:44 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You beat me to it... Bowing

Oh, I'm sorry. My badness. Do you want me to be more direct? I'm often told I'm too passive aggressive or sarcastic so I'm trying to work on my people skills.

You're being a hypocritical bitch right now.

Is that better?

You're playing the "censorship" card, even though Moms said multiple times that she simply just merged the threads with a similar one which is very common practice around here. And at the same time trying to "censor" Anj because she's saying stuff you don't agree with.

You only need 1 thread on the FBI's speech. Even if they're two opposite opinions they're the same topic. Opinions is why we have threads to begin with. You have a central topic and people discuss their conflicting opinions in that thread. That's how this shit works. That's how you have a normal fucking conservation without being a fucking child about it wanting to hang out at recess at your own table because you're too cool for the other kids or whatever the fuck you're trying to do.

Two threads for the same topic for each side of the fence divides the conversation and takes away from the debate and fun of the conversation.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
05-07-2016, 08:06 PM
Just for the record, I had nothing to do with this merger. It's big government interfering with the free market again. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
05-07-2016, 08:10 PM
(05-07-2016 08:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Just for the record, I had nothing to do with this merger. It's big government interfering with the free market again. Tongue

It was sexist and you know it. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Fucking politics.

The threads were merged because we routinely do this if and when we notice threads with matching content being made around the same time.

Vosur and Heathen have made up already in another thread earlier, so this is not an issue.

I have to agree with Heathen that her thread had different objectives altogether and was going down a different road.

Moms combined the threads - it's done.

Now stop all the bickering.

[Image: whiplash_zpskwqo2y9o.gif]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-07-2016, 08:53 PM
DLJ combined the threads.

Moms is just taking the beating for it.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-07-2016, 08:55 PM
(05-07-2016 08:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  DLJ combined the threads.

Moms is just taking the beating for it.

Poor Moms is going to get another concussion.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
05-07-2016, 08:55 PM
(05-07-2016 08:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Moms is just taking the beating for it.

No one should be taking a beating for it Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze