Where's My Thread About FBI No Recomendation For Indictment of Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Where's My Thread About FBI No Recomendation For Indictment of Hillary
(05-07-2016 08:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Moms is just taking the beating for it.

No one should be taking a beating for it Sad

Agreed

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2016, 08:59 PM
(05-07-2016 08:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  No one should be taking a beating for it Sad

Agreed

Yabbut - I already pulled out my whip!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-07-2016, 09:00 PM
(05-07-2016 08:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Agreed

I think this may need to be moved to the 18+ section.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-07-2016, 09:00 PM
(05-07-2016 08:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Agreed

So wait for DLJ to show up. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-07-2016, 09:01 PM
(05-07-2016 07:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:44 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I wasn't trying to silence you but your passive aggressive snippiness is childish and a bore. Play your games, you'll play them without me.

Oh, I'm sorry. My badness. Do you want me to be more direct? I'm often told I'm too passive aggressive or sarcastic so I'm trying to work on my people skills.

You're being a hypocritical bitch right now.

Is that better?

You're playing the "censorship" card, even though Moms said multiple times that she simply just merged the threads with a similar one which is very common practice around here. And at the same time trying to "censor" Anj because she's saying stuff you don't agree with.

You only need 1 thread on the FBI's speech. Even if they're two opposite opinions they're the same topic. Opinions is why we have threads to begin with. You have a central topic and people discuss their conflicting opinions in that thread. That's how this shit works. That's how you have a normal fucking conservation without being a fucking child about it wanting to hang out at recess at your own table because you're too cool for the other kids or whatever the fuck you're trying to do.

Two threads for the same topic for each side of the fence divides the conversation and takes away from the debate and fun of the conversation.

Muffs, were you looking for this?

[Image: Screenshot_28.jpg]

[Image: TpQlBa0.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-07-2016, 09:04 PM
(05-07-2016 08:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  Fucking politics.

The threads were merged because we routinely do this if and when we notice threads with matching content being made around the same time.

Vosur and Heathen have made up already in another thread earlier, so this is not an issue.

I have to agree with Heathen that her thread had different objectives altogether and was going down a different road.

Moms combined the threads - it's done.

Now stop all the bickering.

[Image: whiplash_zpskwqo2y9o.gif]

Except I didn't merge them.

But I support the merge because despite trying to go the different take on exactly the same topic, which is kinda dumb since all it achieves is causing confusion, ex; did I post on this thread or that one....

I am considering muffs suggestion for after the conventions for a Clinton and Trump threads.

We can group all that stuff together and save the forum some bother.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
(05-07-2016 08:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Moms is just taking the beating for it.

No one should be taking a beating for it Sad

I have not bash moms. That is just not true. I have been perfectly respectful in my requests to have my thread undone from the Hillary bashing thread. If you feel I have not please point out the words which were giving her a beating.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
05-07-2016, 09:22 PM
(05-07-2016 09:13 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 08:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  No one should be taking a beating for it Sad

I have not bash moms. That is just not true. I have been perfectly respectful in my requests to have my thread undone from the Hillary bashing thread. If you feel I have not please point out the words which were giving her a beating.

Show me where I said you were intentionally bashing her, all I said was no one should be getting shit over this, I never specified who was giving it or who was taking it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-07-2016, 09:24 PM
(05-07-2016 09:22 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 09:13 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I have not bash moms. That is just not true. I have been perfectly respectful in my requests to have my thread undone from the Hillary bashing thread. If you feel I have not please point out the words which were giving her a beating.

Show me where I said you were intentionally bashing her, all I said was no one should be getting shit over this, I never specified who was giving it or who was taking it.

Okay, sorry I misunderstood your post. I apologize.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
05-07-2016, 09:25 PM
(05-07-2016 09:13 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  

Remarking on what the FBI director said about his investigation isn't bashing.

I've watched it 3 or maybe 4 times now, and at first I was like ok it's over...then I started thinking about what he said and what she's been saying. That's discussion -- I'm not bashing Clinton when I worry if anyone on her staff will face charges.

This forum is for discussions and fun. That's why politics is in the heavy section and the casual coffeehouse isn't.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post