Where's Pat when you really need him??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2016, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2016 11:35 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
RE: Where's Pat when you really need him??
(10-08-2016 05:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And you could suck a dick.
You might wanna keep your napkin for that though.

That's the best you've got?

lolz, you're scraping bottom of the barrel, kid. Go have a nap and perhaps your wits will be sharper for it.

PS -- Admitting error isn't a weakness, Muff, it's a strength. Maybe you'll learn it one day ... or maybe you never will.

If you're feeling lucky you best not refuse
it's your game, the rules are your own, win or lose
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 11:04 PM
(10-08-2016 05:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

There's plenty of napkins...

No worries....

heh

Yeah, I've got plenty to spare for the butthurt who think "suck a dick" is actually a cogent reply. Guys like me keep 'em handy ... for guys like him.
10-08-2016, 11:08 PM
(10-08-2016 11:00 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

lolz, you're scraping bottom of the barrel, kid. Go have a nap and perhaps your wits will be sharper for it.

He's behind on his water payments to the Māori and he's suffering from dehydration.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-08-2016, 07:05 PM
(10-08-2016 11:00 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

PS -- Admitting error isn't a weakness, Muff, it's a strength. Maybe you'll learn it one day ... or maybe you never will.

Son, you don't get it because you're old and stupid.
I'm not gonna waste my time on an idiot like yourself explaining every single one of my posts to you. You don't deserve a good insult.

You wanna talk about weakness?
Yea, I made an error because I'm not old or American and don't know every single comedian who ever lived under the sun 100 years ago. And there's so many stupid Americans it's extremely hard to actually tell if you people are being serious or not half the time.

But instead of coming in here like "hey bro, he's a comedian it wasn't serious" you came in here with some smart-ass stupid comment about "trolol what an idiot! here's a napkin" because you can't get over an argument we had a while back which I personally don't give a fuck about but now you seem the need to comment stupid comments on all mine because you're a fucking dumbcunt. And than get your nickers in a twist because your stupid comment gets a stupid reply?? Bitch please, I'm better than you, you are beneath me.

Before you 'lecture' people on 'admitting weakness' or whatever you should stop being a hypocritical cunt.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-08-2016, 02:51 AM
(11-08-2016 07:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 11:00 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  That's the best you've got?

Son, you don't get it because you're old and stupid.
I'm not gonna waste my time on an idiot like yourself explaining every single one of my posts to you. You don't deserve a good insult.

You wanna talk about weakness?
Yea, I made an error because I'm not old or American and don't know every single comedian who ever lived under the sun 100 years ago. And there's so many stupid Americans it's extremely hard to actually tell if you people are being serious or not half the time.

But instead of coming in here like "hey bro, he's a comedian it wasn't serious" you came in here with some smart-ass stupid comment about "trolol what an idiot! here's a napkin" because you can't get over an argument we had a while back which I personally don't give a fuck about but now you seem the need to comment stupid comments on all mine because you're a fucking dumbcunt. And than get your nickers in a twist because your stupid comment gets a stupid reply?? Bitch please, I'm better than you, you are beneath me.

Before you 'lecture' people on 'admitting weakness' or whatever you should stop being a hypocritical cunt.

Did you get a jellyfish wrapped around your nuts today?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
12-08-2016, 04:15 AM
We totally need some Pat...

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson