Where's the money?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Where's the money?
I don't think money is the only factor, though it is a big factor. But the question "show me the money" seems odd to me. If you're saying that a few super rich dudes are willing to spend shit tons of money forcing all of us into corporate slavery why should anyone be surprised?

Reality is normal people's money doesn't count for shit in elections and never has, normal peoples opinions don't matter either. We are an oligarchy so why exactly are you pointing this out as some sign that republicans are in greater number than democrats? If trump wins it's because the democrat's will continue to put forward corporate lackeys up and the majority of Americans are sick of it. But you know, keep twisting reality to say what you want it to say. I really couldn't give a fuck. By the time the midterms happen I'll quite hopefully be safely far away from this cluster fuck and the civil war it's on the brink of.

But you know....
[Image: F2.jpg]

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2017, 07:36 PM
(21-08-2017 12:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump's base is highly motivated.

From where I stand outside of America, I've not seen any ongoing evidence of that. In fact what I have seen is mass sackings, public altercations, and defections at the top of his "should be" supporters; rats deserting a sinking ship in some cases? Think Bannon, Scaramucci, Sessions, Priebus, Christie, Spicer, McGahn, Schaub, and even Comey.

Quote:Only 13% of the midterm voters in 2014 were age 18-29.

Next year it's predicted that more African-Americans and Hispanics in that age demographic—who're traditionally Democrat supporters—will turn out to vote.

Quote:Calling republicans or Trump supporters "Nazi's" or telling them they vote for Nazis if they vote for Trump/republicans is a terrible strategy...

Agreed. Anybody who includes the term "Nazi" in their debating vocabulary immediately loses any respect from me, as to their intellect. They're obviously desperadoes. Angry

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-08-2017, 08:49 PM
(21-08-2017 07:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Agreed. Anybody who includes the term "Nazi" in their debating vocabulary immediately loses any respect from me, as to their intellect. They're obviously desperadoes. Angry

Godwin's law???

Consider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-08-2017, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2017 10:09 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-08-2017 12:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump's base is highly motivated.

Bannon said today he will work to get Trump impeached.
Bannon is in touch with Trump's base.
Trump should be very afraid.

Dumpy said today he studied Afghanistan in great detail.
LOL. He's never studied anything in his entire life "in great detail".

BTW, I think General Kelly made him get a haircut. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-08-2017, 09:48 PM
(21-08-2017 07:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
Quote:Calling republicans or Trump supporters "Nazi's" or telling them they vote for Nazis if they vote for Trump/republicans is a terrible strategy...

Agreed. Anybody who includes the term "Nazi" in their debating vocabulary immediately loses any respect from me, as to their intellect. They're obviously desperadoes. Angry

Even when the guy is literally waving a Nazi flag???

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post