Where's the thread with the links to 'scale of universe' interactive websites?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Where's the thread with the links to 'scale of universe' interactive websites?
I want to show them to someone but can't find them anywhere. Not the YT vids. The ones that let you zoom in from neutrino to galactic scale.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2012, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 11:58 AM by Hughsie.)
RE: Where's the thread with the links to 'scale of universe' interactive websites?
The scale of the universe

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
14-02-2012, 09:03 PM
RE: Where's the thread with the links to 'scale of universe' interactive websites?
Since Hughsie is so talented, where's the thread where the documentary "Nova: The buried secrets of the Bible?"

I've searched several times to no avail.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-02-2012, 10:11 PM
(14-02-2012 09:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Since Hughsie is so talented, where's the thread where the documentary "Nova: The buried secrets of the Bible?"

You mean this one?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
15-02-2012, 09:27 AM
(14-02-2012 10:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 09:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Since Hughsie is so talented, where's the thread where the documentary "Nova: The buried secrets of the Bible?"

You mean this one?

No, that's why I posted it in that thread because I couldn't find where someone had already discussed it. Or was it all a vision from God and I never saw that thread...or the movie? Big Grin

Thanks for trying, though. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-02-2012, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 11:40 AM by Hughsie.)
(15-02-2012 09:27 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  No, that's why I posted it in that thread because I couldn't find where someone had already discussed it. Or was it all a vision from God and I never saw that thread...or the movie? Big Grin

Thanks for trying, though. Big Grin

Well now the challenge has been set down I am going to find that thread!

You got any more info on it; forum section, rough time-frame etc.?
This thread and this thread both have links to the documentary but you haven't commented on either of them so I'm not overly hopeful I've got the right one.

Best
Worst
11-06-2012, 10:22 AM
(14-02-2012 04:33 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I want to show them to someone but can't find them anywhere. Not the YT vids. The ones that let you zoom in from neutrino to galactic scale.
I posted this one up in the science section a little while ago Right Here

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
11-06-2012, 10:54 AM
(11-06-2012 10:22 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 04:33 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I want to show them to someone but can't find them anywhere. Not the YT vids. The ones that let you zoom in from neutrino to galactic scale.
I posted this one up in the science section a little while ago Right Here

Hey thanks - I was looking for that one!

I'm so crappy at keeping track of threads I've previously responded in ... I know I miss out on some really good ideas! Thumbsup

I need to get that shit together. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
12-06-2012, 03:20 AM
So it was unbelievably hard to use http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com?

Big Grin

"Scale universe" is all you need to start writing and The-Allknowing-Google will tell you everything.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson