Where should I put a thread about feminism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Where should I put a thread about feminism?
I was wondering where I should put a thread about feminism. I want to ask specifically about the different types of feminism which are similar to different branches of Christianity in my eyes. I have asked feminists about this and they have either missed the point or just went around the question I asked. I want to see if the atheists here get what I mean and if any of the possible feminists on this forum could actually try to answer the question.

I'm really confused about where I should create this thread. I was thinking in the forum that called something like "This That and the Other Thing" where all the random stuff goes, but everything there seems so casual and I'm worried that this type of question that I want to ask will spark a heated discussion. Can I have a bit of input here please?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Where should I put a thread about feminism?
You might as well put it in the conspiracy section; start talking feminism, ain't gonna end well.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-08-2015, 06:47 PM
I'm not sure what section it'd be best in, but I'm up for the discussion when you find a place for it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Maybe the philosophy section? If you post it in the wrong place i think the mods will move it for you.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-08-2015, 07:07 PM
I'd probably just put it in This, That, and The Other Thing.
...or Food. "Food" for thought? lol

*Caution, you may want to bring a leaf blower with you into that discussion, so you don't get trapped under a mound of straw from all the straw-men getting hurled around.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
13-08-2015, 08:44 PM
(13-08-2015 06:25 PM)PrettyGirlRock Wrote:  I was wondering where I should put a thread about feminism. I want to ask specifically about the different types of feminism which are similar to different branches of Christianity in my eyes. I have asked feminists about this and they have either missed the point or just went around the question I asked. I want to see if the atheists here get what I mean and if any of the possible feminists on this forum could actually try to answer the question.

I'm really confused about where I should create this thread. I was thinking in the forum that called something like "This That and the Other Thing" where all the random stuff goes, but everything there seems so casual and I'm worried that this type of question that I want to ask will spark a heated discussion. Can I have a bit of input here please?

Into the Viper's Pit.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
13-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Wherever you like dear. Philosophy sounds fine to me.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
14-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Don't.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-08-2015, 01:49 PM
How about here?

Drinking Beverage

I kid, I kid!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
14-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Depends. If you're a woman you aren't qualified to start a thread.

If you're a man, just don't.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post