Where should I put a thread about feminism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: Where should I put a thread about feminism?
(18-08-2015 12:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It doesn't matter where you put it... when the discussion gets hot, I'll move it to the (sexual) Politics section.

... and when the ad Homs start flying, I'll move it to the Colluseum.

Thumbsup

... I've decided that the concept of ad hominem is the single best gift of the Romans to crappy debaters everywhere Dodgy To be a real ad hom the guy has to use the insult to slide out of responsibility for addressing the argument, but it opens the gateway for every single fucking stupid troll ever to post stupid shit and act like they're the noble victim when some guy declines to waste time debunking every single sentence of their 10 000 page epic in detail, and simply points out that they're fucking nuts.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-08-2015, 01:51 AM
(18-08-2015 01:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... I've decided that the concept of ad hominem is the single best gift of the Romans to crappy debaters everywhere Dodgy To be a real ad hom the guy has to use the insult to slide out of responsibility for addressing the argument, but it opens the gateway for every single fucking stupid troll ever to post stupid shit and act like they're the noble victim when some guy declines to waste time debunking every single sentence of their 10 000 page epic in detail, and simply points out that they're fucking nuts.

[Image: 634798639221257881.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-08-2015, 03:08 PM
(14-08-2015 03:28 PM)PrettyGirlRock Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 02:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Depends. If you're a woman you aren't qualified to start a thread.

If you're a man, just don't.

I don't get it...Sad

Nope.

Too easy.

Leaving.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post