Poll: Where are the male eyewitnesses?
There are none because all are lies
They are all hiding afraid of repercussion
None of them thought it was wrong
Selective memory because of (fill in the blank)
[Show Results]

Where the fuck are the men (eyewitnesses)?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2016 02:18 PM by Full Circle.)
Where the fuck are the men (eyewitnesses)?
I just watched the latest woman come forward to say how Donald the Loser grabbed her arm and brushed against her breast while other men witnessed the event.

My question is: WHERE ARE THE GUYS WHO HAVE WITNESSED THESE INDISCRETIONS AND ASSAULTS?

I would have thought that some guy out there would have the decency (and balls) to come forward and say, “She’s right, he did just what she says he did.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-10-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Where the fuck are the men (eyewitnesses)?
I know i'm going to take a lot of shit for this but the reason is

1.The principle of "boys will be boys" which by the way is the most sexist statement about men ever

2.The men in question are scared of trumps legendary sue frenzies

[Image: giphy.gif]
20-10-2016, 02:18 PM
(20-10-2016 01:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just watched the latest woman come forward to say of how Donald the Loser grabbed her arm and brushed against her breast while other men witnessed the event.

My question is: WHERE ARE THE GUYS WHO HAVE WITNESSED THESE INDISCRETIONS AND ASSAULTS?

I would have thought that some guy out there would have the decency (and balls) to come forward and say, “She’s right, he did just what she says he did.”

... Haven't been paying attention, but how long ago were these things? Also some of these guys would probably not like to draw attention to the fact that they didn't report these things at the time. They've got to be complicit at some level?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
20-10-2016, 02:19 PM
I'm in agreement with morondog.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
20-10-2016, 02:20 PM
(20-10-2016 02:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Haven't been paying attention, but how long ago were these things? Also some of these guys would probably not like to draw attention to the fact that they didn't report these things at the time. They've got to be complicit at some level?

Agreed, but still...not one good hombre?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-10-2016, 02:20 PM
It is sexist, and yet too accurate. Either you:
1) stood up every time something like that happened, and eventually got your ass kicked ( excepting Chuck Norris )
2) turned your back on it, no full on assault so no need to respond.

My life was a combination of things. I did enough of #1 to learn to just avoid those situations. Altruism can be a lonely pursuit.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
20-10-2016, 02:24 PM
(20-10-2016 01:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just watched the latest woman come forward to say how Donald the Loser grabbed her arm and brushed against her breast while other men witnessed the event.

Would they remember? If those event happenned a few years ago (it seems to be the case for most cases), they might not even remember what happpenned precisely enough to be usable (or even remember at all). Two months ago, I witnessed two drunken homeless natives fight in small street. If someone was to ask me, in three years, to describe the scene, I know I would have some trouble.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
20-10-2016, 02:27 PM
(20-10-2016 02:20 PM)skyking Wrote:  It is sexist, and yet too accurate. Either you:
1) stood up every time something like that happened, and eventually got your ass kicked ( excepting Chuck Norris )
2) turned your back on it, no full on assault so no need to respond.

My life was a combination of things. I did enough of #1 to learn to just avoid those situations. Altruism can be a lonely pursuit.

In this case you have an opportunity to reflect on what you witnessed at the time and now in the context of a presidential election you could come forward and back up one of the women who has made the allegation.

It can’t be easy for these victims to speak out and it has to feel incredibly frustrating for them that the guy who assaulted you can stand at a podium while being watched by millions of people and say the allegations aren’t true and have been debunked.

Trump always goes around with security guards and groupies, I would think one of them would grow a conscience.

20-10-2016, 03:15 PM
(20-10-2016 02:27 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Trump always goes around with security guards and groupies, I would think one of them would grow a conscience.

I suspect anyone with a conscience is weeded out early in the interview process.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
20-10-2016, 04:26 PM
And -- I'm betting that one or more of the events never happened.....

Not saying NONE of it did -- but you can be sure that Trump's not the only liar in this political mud wrestling pit....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.