Where to start with this cretin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Where to start with this cretin
His questions bear no relation to the conversation between us - or to any of my vids but nonetheless - I've a strong inclination to respond and tear him a new one - any advice or suggestions?

Credulous fool's vid:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Where to start with this cretin
First off - he speaks like a retard. He should hire an actor to deliver his lines.

I can only imagine that he thinks like a retard, too. I lost interest in 50 seconds of him stammering and stuttering like a fool.

Good luck. If I were you I'd just rip him a new asshole.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
08-07-2014, 04:41 PM
This guy rambles all over the place.
These idiots like to do that, rather than discuss one topic they bury you with a dozen that would take a month to dig through.

Whales came from cows. Facepalm
He intentionally twists things to make it sound ridiculous, like one day a cow suddenly gave birth to a whale.
He is either being intentionally deceptive or he's a blithering idiot, ask him which one he is.
08-07-2014, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 05:58 PM by Revenant77x.)
.............................................................. 3 2 1

THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH THIS KID HOLY SHIT THIS DUDE IS AN IDIOT LET ME TELL YOU. FIRST ON THE ORIGIN OF LIFE THIS!. OH AND ON WHALES COMING FROM COWS, THAT IS THE BIGGEST STRAWMAN EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRR!!!!!!
LET ME START WITH CETACEANS APPEARED 35 MILLION YEARS BEFORE BOVID! SECOND, HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT! FIRST OFF BOVIDS AND CETACEANS BELONG TO CETARTIODACTYLA, A CLADE ENCOMPASING ALL CETACEANS AND EVEN TOED UNGULATES! THIRD, UM THESE FUCKERS!!!!! READ IT, THAT IS ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICE BURG WHEN HE GOES AND IGNORES THE SUBORDER ARCHAEOCETI!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE KIND!!!???!

And america I am sorry, I thought you were the only ones capable of being this stupid but after seeing this I learned that I was wrong. Go and feed some kids in another country america, and get some ice cream you earned it.

Now if you excuse me I am going to sedate myself before I rip the heads of kittens.

Edit: Cider has a cool beard.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
08-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Cheers mate - have a cider - you've earned it just for watching - and don't worry - God grants us stupid people wherever we live...
08-07-2014, 05:13 PM
(08-07-2014 05:08 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Cheers mate - have a cider - you've earned it just for watching - and don't worry - God grants us stupid people wherever we live...

Thanks, and what god?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-07-2014, 05:16 PM
(08-07-2014 05:13 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 05:08 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Cheers mate - have a cider - you've earned it just for watching - and don't worry - God grants us stupid people wherever we live...

Thanks, and what god?

Any that cares to make themselves known Wink
08-07-2014, 05:18 PM
(08-07-2014 05:16 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 05:13 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Thanks, and what god?

Any that cares to make themselves known Wink

Guess there are noneBig Grin

08-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Forget him. He's driving on the wrong side of the road and he'll probably get squished. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
08-07-2014, 05:26 PM
(08-07-2014 05:26 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Forget him. He's driving on the wrong side of the road and he'll probably get squished. Smile

We're British - he's very much on the correct side! Wink
[+] 2 users Like CiderThinker's post