Where to watch the Magic Sandwich Show

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Where to watch the Magic Sandwich Show
After listening to Seth's show on Friday I thought I may get a chance to hear the Magic Sandwich show on Sunday. Now after 2 days I can not find anyway to watch the show. Is there a specific site that does not show up on google search that I am not getting?

I did read some comments on the show and it sounded like what was going on with Seth. The guy's god does not have the attributes of your typical Christian god and that story just keeps hiding in the shadows. They should ask them to describe the qualities of this god or something along those lines? It does not matter though they are obviously a more evolved type of &$%@&*@^& I can not identify that word.

Enough said; I just really wanted to watch the Magic Sandwich Show that supposedly took place on April 15 but there is no evidence of it ever taking place. All I see is talk. Where is the recorded version? Someone help! I am going mad over here in Seoul.

"As Henry Dean, the great sage and eminent junkie would have put it, Flip-flop, hippety-hop, offa your rocker and over the top, lifes a fiction and the worlds a lie, so put on some Creedence and let's get high." - Eddie Dean
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Where to watch the Magic Sandwich Show
I don't see the April 15 one yet (maybe they're slow to update), but they do have a YouTube channel.

"Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesn't care to, or he doesn't exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary. Take your pick, and choose wisely." — Sam Harris

"There is no goddamn god, goddamn it."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2012, 05:55 PM
(16-04-2012 05:28 PM)w0rmwood Wrote:  I don't see the April 15 one yet (maybe they're slow to update), but they do have a YouTube channel.
I have checked the sites. I have been trying to fool myself by thinking that; Hey, maybe I am missing something! So, I will actually go back to blogspot tv and look around thinking I will find a way, or I will hit Aronra's site and click on the ustream link and I already know the outcome. Looks like I will spend most of the day on Atheist Media Blog watching old videos.

"As Henry Dean, the great sage and eminent junkie would have put it, Flip-flop, hippety-hop, offa your rocker and over the top, lifes a fiction and the worlds a lie, so put on some Creedence and let's get high." - Eddie Dean
Find all posts by this user
18-04-2012, 10:45 PM
I listened to that show live and they had a lot of audio problems at the beginning. Perhaps that's the reason why it wasn't posted on the blogtv page?

It is up on youtube now tho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T06j5SApe...ure=relmfu
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user