Where was god when the lights came on?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Where was god when the lights came on?
(25-03-2016 11:32 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  That's where Christian creationists start delving too deeply into cognitive dissonance. Long ago, God lived in the sky (hence, the heavens).

Then we had airplanes. No, he lives above the earth.

Then we orbited our world. No, he lives elsewhere. Fast forward, now he exists outside time-space.

I wish I could live long enough for humans to make breakthroughs in that field to see where he lives next.

Dude moves more than an Army brat I know.

Me too

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2016, 12:55 PM
He used the Clapper.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-03-2016, 01:34 PM
(26-03-2016 12:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  He used the Clapper.

Are you saying that god had the clap? (I hope this translates).

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 01:53 PM
(25-03-2016 08:45 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  the supernatural realm of course. along with sam and dean winchester. what i wanna know is who was he talking to when he said ''let there be light!'' and what language was he speaking?
Sound doesn't carry in a vacuum. Sound is a difference in pressure or vibrations. It needs a medium (such as air). There is also the requirement of sound reception devices, such as ears. Ears developed over millions or billions of years of evolution because it gave a reproductive/survival advantage.

At the beginning of time, there was no sound. The big bang, made no sound.
26-03-2016, 03:37 PM
(26-03-2016 01:53 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 08:45 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  the supernatural realm of course. along with sam and dean winchester. what i wanna know is who was he talking to when he said ''let there be light!'' and what language was he speaking?
Sound doesn't carry in a vacuum. Sound is a difference in pressure or vibrations. It needs a medium (such as air). There is also the requirement of sound reception devices, such as ears. Ears developed over millions or billions of years of evolution because it gave a reproductive/survival advantage.

At the beginning of time, there was no sound. The big bang, made no sound.

who said the supernatural realm was a vacuum? im sure god designed it to be god-friendly and very cozy for him. wow, this is easy defending the supernatural. make up and spin whatever shit you please. instant win!
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
24-04-2016, 06:41 PM
god has no twitter account Wrote:Let's define the Universe as encompassing all Mass and Energy.

I assume you talk about God of the Bible. Where did this God say that He created all Mass and Energy?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED