Where would Jesus Pee?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: Where would Jesus Pee?
WWJP?

I would so wear that bracelet Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2016, 09:27 PM
(26-04-2016 05:52 PM)unfogged Wrote:  If he could also change urine into wine would that count as a perpetual motion machine?

Now I wanna go night kite flying... I haven't done that in over 15 years, those were some times.

I bet if I use Jesus pee on the kite string it won't break too.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-04-2016, 09:47 PM
(26-04-2016 06:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I guess Jebus would use the "other" bathroom, normally reserved for hermaphrodites and transexuals.......

After all -- once you nail him up -- isn't he "cross dressing""?????

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.......

Wink

Well he was quite the fashonista. We all know when he was up there looking at all the mismatched stripes and plaids and sandals and togas, he said (with a lisp) "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do". Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-04-2016, 03:11 AM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl8XnYnwE4bhrmdR65kys...o2ZYUdclAw]

"Piss Christ" is a 1987 photograph by the
American artist and photographer Andres
Serrano. It depicts a small plastic crucifix
submerged in a glass of the artist's urine.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
27-04-2016, 05:47 AM
Jesus would pee on other people. Golden shower.
27-04-2016, 11:45 AM
(26-04-2016 05:29 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  He has no Y chromosome because no man contributed to his genetics. So with just one chrome it would be default be an X

I didn't even think about that! Jesus had Turner syndrome!

(26-04-2016 05:29 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  So even with the beard and all Where should Jesus be expected to pee?

As Unfogged already mentioned, it varies by state. Jesus is a female-to-male transgender with Turner syndrome.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
27-04-2016, 09:49 PM
(26-04-2016 05:29 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  All the carrying on about how many batrooms should be made available for which people. We have to get to the bottom of "Where would Jesus Pee?" He has no Y chromosome because no man contributed to his genetics. So with just one chrome it would be default be an X So even with the beard and all Where should Jesus be expected to pee?

Well, I thought Mr God contributed XY but Mrs. Mary didn't contribute anything, she was just the incubator. So Jesus only has half of his DNA making him a very, very weird dude. Going back a little further, Eve also has a problem, she is a clone of Adam so she's actually a he and only has XY which would make it impossible to reproduce. Apparently god wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, he didn't know too much about chromosomes and DNA.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-04-2016, 10:12 PM
(27-04-2016 09:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 05:29 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  All the carrying on about how many batrooms should be made available for which people. We have to get to the bottom of "Where would Jesus Pee?" He has no Y chromosome because no man contributed to his genetics. So with just one chrome it would be default be an X So even with the beard and all Where should Jesus be expected to pee?

Well, I thought Mr God contributed XY but Mrs. Mary didn't contribute anything, she was just the incubator. So Jesus only has half of his DNA making him a very, very weird dude. Going back a little further, Eve also has a problem, she is a clone of Adam so she's actually a he and only has XY which would make it impossible to reproduce. Apparently god wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, he didn't know too much about chromosomes and DNA.

Laugh out load Post this on an xtian site and watch 'em spin on that crucifix like it was a gyroscope!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
28-04-2016, 03:51 AM
Not in a jesus mood, but PISS on the other hand

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-04-2016, 05:10 AM
He'd probably be a dick and just pee in the pool.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post