Where would Jesus Pee?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Where would Jesus Pee?
(27-04-2016 09:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I thought Mr God contributed XY but Mrs. Mary didn't contribute anything, she was just the incubator.

That still doesn't work, according to Christian theology. Jesus and the Father are two distinct, different beings, so the Father couldn't have contributed 100% of the DNA. Also, the whole point was to make Jesus human, because reasons. Of course, I don't know how you get a 100% human when a non-zero contribution of the DNA comes from a non-human, but what evs.

I think the answer here is "Magic! but we're going to give it a different name, like 'miracles', or something.". Effectively, none of this can be explained without magic, but if you use that word to describe the unexplainable effects YHWH supposedly has on the world, Christians find it deeply offensive. I'm not sure if it's because they feel I'm boiling the omnipotence of Almighty God down to parlor tricks, if they know that magic is make-believe, or something else, but they pretty much unanimously object to the use of that term.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2016, 08:41 AM
(28-04-2016 06:33 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 09:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I thought Mr God contributed XY but Mrs. Mary didn't contribute anything, she was just the incubator.

That still doesn't work, according to Christian theology. Jesus and the Father are two distinct, different beings, so the Father couldn't have contributed 100% of the DNA. Also, the whole point was to make Jesus human, because reasons. Of course, I don't know how you get a 100% human when a non-zero contribution of the DNA comes from a non-human, but what evs.

I think the answer here is "Magic! but we're going to give it a different name, like 'miracles', or something.". Effectively, none of this can be explained without magic, but if you use that word to describe the unexplainable effects YHWH supposedly has on the world, Christians find it deeply offensive. I'm not sure if it's because they feel I'm boiling the omnipotence of Almighty God down to parlor tricks, if they know that magic is make-believe, or something else, but they pretty much unanimously object to the use of that term.

Yup. Miracles....religions version of magic. I was nine years old when I first heard about Jesus. An older girl set about explaining Jesus to me. Laugh out load Even when I was nine I knew a fairytale when I heard one.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
28-04-2016, 08:44 AM
Don't you people know your bible? He pees on fig trees. Then, if they don't bear because too much acid, he curses them.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-04-2016, 12:26 PM
And all these years we've been wondering where the micks get their communion wine from.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
28-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Seriously, how is this even a post or subject? Do you really think that people who believe there is a god who created everything have any doubt that this god would have any trouble making any kind of DNA he wanted for his god son? This is a futile subject and I can't believe people are proposing it.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-04-2016, 02:05 PM
You know, based on Allahs claims of how Mormons think Jesus had no blood but hs "spirit" in his veins instead.

I'm more concerned thinking "What" would Jesus pee... did he have normal water fluid in his body and generated urine or was that always blood inside him or would he just be peeing some sort of spirit blood.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-04-2016, 09:19 AM
so what did he poop? is that where the loaves of bread came from?
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
29-04-2016, 09:26 AM
(26-04-2016 05:29 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  All the carrying on about how many batrooms should be made available for which people. We have to get to the bottom of "Where would Jesus Pee?"

[Image: batman_share.jpg]

Nobody pees in my batroom. NOBODY!!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
30-04-2016, 06:47 AM
(27-04-2016 09:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 05:29 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  All the carrying on about how many batrooms should be made available for which people. We have to get to the bottom of "Where would Jesus Pee?" He has no Y chromosome because no man contributed to his genetics. So with just one chrome it would be default be an X So even with the beard and all Where should Jesus be expected to pee?

Well, I thought Mr God contributed XY but Mrs. Mary didn't contribute anything, she was just the incubator. So Jesus only has half of his DNA making him a very, very weird dude. Going back a little further, Eve also has a problem, she is a clone of Adam so she's actually a he and only has XY which would make it impossible to reproduce. Apparently god wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, he didn't know too much about chromosomes and DNA.

[Image: XCMDr.jpg?fb]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-04-2016, 08:05 AM
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
funny topic with great replies.
I needed a good laugh today!