Which Harry Potter House Would You Be In and Why?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Which Harry Potter House Would You Be In and Why?
(07-03-2017 03:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 03:44 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  If you don't know, go to Pottermore.com and get sorted.

Yeah, I'm fine with Gryffindor Wink

But ... "wit beyond measure is life's greatest treasure!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2017, 04:14 PM
(07-03-2017 02:09 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Gryffindor. This was decided by my late wife, Brenda, a lady who wanted to be a children's librarian and made me read the books so she had someone to argue about them with. It got to the point where we were buying two copies so we wouldn't have to wait for the other to finish the book.

Awwww, that's great that you did that for her. My wife made me read them too so we can could argue about them!
Find all posts by this user
07-03-2017, 04:15 PM
When I got sorted at Pottermore it put me into Gryffindor.

Also- my patronus was a bear. Although this means nothing, I think it's pretty random.
07-03-2017, 04:17 PM
(07-03-2017 04:14 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 02:09 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Gryffindor. This was decided by my late wife, Brenda, a lady who wanted to be a children's librarian and made me read the books so she had someone to argue about them with. It got to the point where we were buying two copies so we wouldn't have to wait for the other to finish the book.

Awwww, that's great that you did that for her. My wife made me read them too so we can could argue about them!
It was fun trying to beat her to the end of a new volume so I could be ahead of her for a few days/hours/minutes. And then we'd go into speculation about where the series was headed. Big Grin

Go Gryffindor! Have you been sorted at Ilvermorney yet?
07-03-2017, 04:44 PM
According to Pottermore my Hogwarts House is Hufflepuff and my Ilvermorny House is Horned Serpent.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
29-05-2017, 09:39 PM
I would want to be put in Gryffindor but I know I belong in Slytherin. I've always been that way, drawn to the Light Side but belonging to the Dark Side. It's a conflicted existence.
30-05-2017, 03:58 AM
Sorted to Gryffindor and Thunderbird.
30-05-2017, 05:00 AM
I haven't a clue because I don't know which house would fit my personality not being a fan of the books. Harry Potter is one of those unusual occurrences where the films are better than the books, Rowling is only an average author at best Imo.
07-06-2017, 04:37 AM
Slytherin 'cause I am a bit evil muhahahaha