Which Movies to See

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2015, 10:45 AM
Which Movies to See
I'm going to the drive-in tonight. It's kind of old school so they only have two double features to choose from. Either Minions and the Fantastic Four OR The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and Mission Impossible-Rogue Nation. Which double feature would be the best one to see?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Which Movies to See
I watched Minions. It was good film. Don't know about FF though nor about second set.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
15-08-2015, 10:55 AM
(15-08-2015 10:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm going to the drive-in tonight. It's kind of old school so they only have two double features to choose from. Either Minions and the Fantastic Four OR The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and Mission Impossible-Rogue Nation. Which double feature would be the best one to see?

I saw Mission Impossible RN last night, it is 131 mins long, great action movie...I had to get up to pee as I was drinking beer with my chicken wings and nachos but didn't want to miss anything. I highly recommend it if you like that kind of movie. I hate Tom Cruise the person, but you gotta give him props, his fanatical belief he is an alien soul eviscerating super being probably makes him an intense and talented actor. Tongue

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
15-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Waiting on a friend to come over - we are planning to watch the movie 'Unfriended.' lol It got so so reviews, so we'll see how it goes. If it's awful, we'll shut it off. It's about a girl who is bullied over the internet by school mates and then she commits suicide, and she then comes back to haunt those who bullied her...over the internet. lol Gasp

Could be riveting, could be ridiculous.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
15-08-2015, 08:03 PM
What's it matter? It's a drive-in, you'll just be making out in the back seat the whole time anyway. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
15-08-2015, 08:25 PM
(15-08-2015 08:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  What's it matter? It's a drive-in, you'll just be making out in the back seat the whole time anyway. Tongue

Mebbe Blush Tongue
15-08-2015, 08:52 PM
(15-08-2015 08:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 08:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  What's it matter? It's a drive-in, you'll just be making out in the back seat the whole time anyway. Tongue

Mebbe Blush Tongue

[Image: 11364_zps1xni5owz.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Straight Otta Compton .... Hoping to see EvenHeathen there.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
15-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Okay. DO NOT BOTHER WITH UNFRIENDED. That was a horrible waste of time. It was scary in parts, but contrived, far fetched and not fleshed out enough. You don't get a sense of how the characters arrive at the place where they're at, and it seemed to speed along for some unknown reason. The entire movie takes place on Skype, which was also annoying. I don't like when movies don't move the characters around and they stay stuck in one spot.

Watch at your own risk. Tongue

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
16-08-2015, 10:43 AM
(15-08-2015 08:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 08:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Mebbe Blush Tongue

[Image: 11364_zps1xni5owz.gif]

I ended up staying home and watching old movies: The Lost Boys and my favorite Bogie/Bacall movie, To Have and Have Not.

So no rocking car, I did get some couch action though Tongue

[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post