Which Ones Worst Ray Comfort or Kent Hovind?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2012, 06:10 AM
Which Ones Worst Ray Comfort or Kent Hovind?
We all know they are disgraces to humanity and they both piss me off but which one do you think is worse?
I pick Kent Hovind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JackDaniels's post
10-04-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Which Ones Worst Ray Comfort or Kent Hovind?
You may as well ask; "Which is worse? Turds encrusted with peanuts or turds encrusted with corn?"
I suppose it depends on which one you prefer to scrape your poop shoot.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes reverendjeremiah's post
14-04-2012, 03:09 PM
I think Comfort is worse. I think Hovind believes some of his own "science". Comfort is an complete charlatan. I think he knows just how hard he's screwing the rubes.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
16-04-2012, 07:50 PM
(10-04-2012 06:10 AM)JackDaniels Wrote:  We all know they are disgraces to humanity and they both piss me off but which one do you think is worse?
I pick Kent Hovind.
In my opinion, Hovind is worse. There are several parts of his presentation that he knows are false (such as taking Darwin's comment about the absurdity of the eye's evolution out of context) but he continues to use them anyway. Also, he offers a fraudulent million dollar challenge, one that's been met but he can't admit to by equivocating "kinds" of animals. It's true that Ray Croc also offers a bullshit million dollar challenge, but his is "bullshit" because it's something that evolutionary biologists don't claim happen, so nobody has even attempted to meet his challenge as far as I know.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2012, 08:50 PM
(10-04-2012 09:43 AM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  You may as well ask; "Which is worse? Turds encrusted with peanuts or turds encrusted with corn?"
What kind of corn are you eating that it hurts so much?
Confused

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-04-2012, 03:44 PM
(10-04-2012 09:43 AM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  You may as well ask; "Which is worse? Turds encrusted with BANANAS or turds encrusted with corn?"
I fixed for everyone's viewing pleasure.