Poll: Which of these Religions is the biggest threat?
Islam
Christianity
Judaism
Hinduism
Buddhism
New Age
[Show Results]

Which Religion does the most Damage?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 04:47 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: Which Religion does the most Damage?
I think Girlyman should start his own religion! if I were God Girlyman would be my only son.
and everybody who didn't worship Him would have to spend an eternity with Sharon Osbourne.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 04:55 PM
It depends on what you mean by the most damage.

Hindu in my opinion does the most damage to the individuals freedom. Just look at the caste system that is set up as a result of it.
Christianity does the most damage to scientific progress, morality and human social progress.
Islam does the most damage and is the greatest threat to all life on earth.
Atheism does the most damage to religion.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
04-09-2014, 07:49 PM
(03-09-2014 04:20 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Which is the most dangerous Religion in the 21st Century. The Crusades and inquisitions do not count unless they are taking place now.

Existentially, it has to be Islam. Philosophically they're all equally damaging.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
04-09-2014, 08:01 PM
I think we all know that Islam has been garnering many headlines recently. On top of that, it seems to be the only religion at the moment to produce a new story of terror and make everyone forget an act of terror that is still being committed. Remember Boko Haram and the kidnapping of hundreds of schoolgirls and forcing them to convert? The ISIS story has also managed to overwrite the story of Hamas and its pursuit of anti-Semitic annihilation. I could go on, but it's 3am and my brain is hurting from all the terror.

[Image: tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user