Which US State Do You Belong In?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Which US State Do You Belong In?
Is anyone actually in the state they live in, of those who do actually live in the US ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2013, 01:56 PM
(24-10-2013 06:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 05:55 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I would've rather gotten Texas. Do you know what Idaho has? Nothing. At least Texas has good BBQ, industry, badass Mexican food and ocean ports. Idaho has potatoes. Potatoes.

... I couldn't think of any other state with a hyper-religious, gun-toting, ass-backward redneck stereotype, okay!? Weeping
We ain't taught 'bout your american states!

You are thinking of Alabama.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-10-2013, 01:57 PM
(24-10-2013 01:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  Is anyone actually in the state they live in, of those who do actually live in the US ?

Say that again...I am not reading something right here...

24-10-2013, 02:13 PM
(24-10-2013 01:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 01:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  Is anyone actually in the state they live in, of those who do actually live in the US ?

Say that again...I am not reading something right here...

Hehe. I mean the quiz says what state you *should* be in... sorry that did come out rather strange Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-10-2013, 02:25 PM
That's what I thought. Mine says I should be I North Carolina, which is where I was born and where one side of my family comes from. That's kinda close I guess.

24-10-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm not in Delaware but I have always wanted to live there!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-10-2013, 02:38 PM
(24-10-2013 02:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's what I thought. Mine says I should be I North Carolina, which is where I was born and where one side of my family comes from. That's kinda close I guess.

I love North Carlolina...and half my family is from there as well. Actually, some of them was in Texas for many years as well. Consider

24-10-2013, 02:45 PM
(24-10-2013 02:38 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 02:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's what I thought. Mine says I should be I North Carolina, which is where I was born and where one side of my family comes from. That's kinda close I guess.

I love North Carlolina...and half my family is from there as well. Actually, some of them was in Texas for many years as well. Consider

Mom, is that you? Sadcryface

24-10-2013, 02:56 PM
(24-10-2013 01:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 06:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... I couldn't think of any other state with a hyper-religious, gun-toting, ass-backward redneck stereotype, okay!? Weeping

Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
24-10-2013, 11:35 PM
(24-10-2013 01:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 06:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... I couldn't think of any other state with a hyper-religious, gun-toting, ass-backward redneck stereotype, okay!? Weeping

That's one!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.