Which Unicorn is your favorite?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Which Unicorn is your favorite?
(06-08-2012 07:05 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 06:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Are you sure Lucradis is okay with you posting his picture on here?

Yeah, I'm sure it's fine, as long as I keep cleaning these up after him. They're yummy! (Is that weird or creepy? Consider )

[Image: unicornpoop.jpg]

(06-08-2012 06:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Also creepy...

maybe, maybe not Thumbsup

LOVE IT! *giggles*

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2012, 08:31 PM
This seems like a good time to ask if anyone knows of a place where unicorn bed sheets can be acquired? I've only seen one set that weren't as stellar as my imagination. (serious question) Big Grin
06-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Kinky. Me likey!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-08-2012, 11:31 PM
These are pretty inspired...
[Image: unicorn_bed_spread.jpg]
Here you go... pretty impressive, actually. http://www.visionbedding.com/Bedding/Unicorn.php

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-08-2012, 11:46 PM
I really like this one. It's called Wild Woman with Unicorn.
[Image: Wildweibchen_mit_Einhorn.jpg]
You can tell she's wild because she's wearing a really hairy outfit and her breasts are sticking out. Wild women love having their breasts all free range like that. I think the Unicorn here is stoned and he needs a drink of water.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
06-08-2012, 11:58 PM
(06-08-2012 11:46 PM)kim Wrote:  I really like this one. It's called Wild Woman with Unicorn.
You can tell she's wild because she's wearing a really hairy outfit and her breasts are sticking out. Wild women love having their breasts all free range like that. I think the Unicorn here is stoned and he needs a drink of water.

Wow, that is a gem! I think that's a deer/goat/unicorn though. So WILD. Like the wild free-range breasts. And the young lady's feet are looking rather aged. What does that mean?
07-08-2012, 12:00 AM
(06-08-2012 10:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Kinky. Me likey!

Yeah... I forgot to mention that I need them in a size twin, two sets. One for each girl-child.

But I'd rock any set of sheets. Actually, those sheets are more fun to put on guest beds. WTF reactions are the best to watch. My poor siblings and their spouses, ha ha!
07-08-2012, 12:05 AM
(06-08-2012 11:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 11:46 PM)kim Wrote:  I really like this one. It's called Wild Woman with Unicorn.

Wow, that is a gem! I think that's a deer/goat/unicorn though. So WILD. Like the wild free-range breasts. And the young lady's feet are looking rather aged. What does that mean?

A crappy artist???Huh

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
07-08-2012, 12:15 AM
(07-08-2012 12:05 AM)aurora Wrote:  A crappy artist??? Huh

Oh, I don't know... I think it's pretty groovy. circa 1500, German tapestry from Kissenplatte, Strassburg... but, to each their own. Shy

07-08-2012, 12:19 AM
(07-08-2012 12:00 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 10:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Kinky. Me likey!

Yeah... I forgot to mention that I need them in a size twin, two sets. One for each girl-child.

But I'd rock any set of sheets. Actually, those sheets are more fun to put on guest beds. WTF reactions are the best to watch. My poor siblings and their spouses, ha ha!

Buzzkill Dodgy

But funky sheets on guest beds are epic, eh?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel