Which Universe Is Most Likely?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: Which Universe Is Most Likely?
(14-10-2016 08:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 05:10 PM)unknowndevil666 Wrote:  Here are my brief, raw thoughts on each theory:

I'm open to the idea of a .............

This is a nice topic to discuss so I'm thankful for the thread!Big Grin

It is really nice to be open for ideas, but the ideas get accumulated into the heaviest burden, which destroys our happiness. My advise: the wrong ideas shall be deleted.
Please reread my opinion about the Multiverse. Thank you.

Cites. Show me some real research published in a real journal, not word salad quotes. Your "opinion" means dick. I already think you are nuts and are just laughing at us from your little room in the basement of your mama's house. Show me articles you have published in a real scientific journal; for example, Physics Review Letters. I'll wait. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2016, 02:33 PM
(14-10-2016 09:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Cites. Show me some real research published in a real journal, not word salad quotes. Your "opinion" means dick.........

If this your comment is not published in the peer-review journal, it means a diCensored

Facepalm

Big Grin Laugh out load
16-10-2016, 12:45 AM
(07-10-2016 09:27 AM)Cumulus Wrote:  .................
A simulated universe:
Needs the host-Universe, thus is absurd.
16-10-2016, 01:50 AM
(16-10-2016 12:45 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 09:27 AM)Cumulus Wrote:  .................
A simulated universe:
Needs the host-Universe, thus is absurd.

Not the absurd, but the strong equivalence principle is violated again. Thus, is not physical.

"Many-Interacting Worlds:" Is the case of one single universe. Hereby is not physical to forbid the motion into the additional dimensions, because then the energy density of such universe turns to infinity. P.S. through the additional dimensions the interactions should propagate.
16-10-2016, 09:09 AM
(14-10-2016 09:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 08:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is really nice to be open for ideas, but the ideas get accumulated into the heaviest burden, which destroys our happiness. My advise: the wrong ideas shall be deleted.

Cites. Show me some real research published in a real journal, not word salad quotes. Your "opinion" means dick. I already think you are nuts and are just laughing at us from your little room in the basement of your mama's house. Show me articles you have published in a real scientific journal; for example, Physics Review Letters. I'll wait. Drinking Beverage

@Borg; Fireball has a point dude. How do I know you really have the scientific background to speak with such authority? Show me your collegiate degree or some other form of proof of you being a scientist.

And where the fuck do you get off saying someone's ideas are wrong? This is Quantum Mechanics and noone fucking understands this dude. Richard Feynman said and I quote,
"If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics."

You claim to understand quantum mechanics. Therefore you don't understand quantum mechanics.

Now please contribute to the conversation in a respectful manner. Also your English needs work.
17-10-2016, 04:27 AM
(16-10-2016 09:09 AM)Cumulus Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 09:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Cites. Show me some real research published in a real journal, not word salad quotes. Your "opinion" means dick. I already think you are nuts and are just laughing at us from your little room in the basement of your mama's house. Show me articles you have published in a real scientific journal; for example, Physics Review Letters. I'll wait. Drinking Beverage

@Borg; Fireball has a point dude. How do I know you really have the scientific background to speak with such authority? Show me your collegiate degree or some other form of proof of you being a scientist.

And where the *** do you get off saying someone's ideas are wrong? This is Quantum Mechanics and noone *** understands this dude. Richard Feynman said and I quote,
"If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics."

You claim to understand quantum mechanics. Therefore you don't understand quantum mechanics.

Now please contribute to the conversation in a respectful manner. Also your English needs work.

Thank you, "friend", for the comment.
1) I will reveal my identity, if you ask it in the personal message.
2) My text does not need the Quantum Mechanics.
09-11-2016, 02:18 PM
(14-10-2016 08:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 05:10 PM)unknowndevil666 Wrote:  Here are my brief, raw thoughts on each theory:

I'm open to the idea of a .............

This is a nice topic to discuss so I'm thankful for the thread!Big Grin

It is really nice to be open for ideas, but the ideas get accumulated into the heaviest burden, which destroys our happiness. My advise: the wrong ideas shall be deleted.

I really agree with you..Thumbsup
09-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Which Universe Is Most Likely ?

I'm not a physicist and I have very limited knowledge in physic.
For these reasons I haven't any opinion about this topic except the next.

If I have the possibility to know what is the right theory in my lifetime.
I think that I'll be very happy.

I read and watch content that say scientists will certainly not known before 2080-2100.
As a man born in 1994 it's possible I'll never know because of ageing and humans are mortal. Maybe I'll die tomorrow in a car accident.
[+] 1 user Likes viocjit's post
09-11-2016, 03:34 PM
I'd settle for a universe that didn't contain my ex......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post