Which bible verse describes you best? [test]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2014, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 08:38 AM by Adrianime.)
Which bible verse describes you best? [test]
Haha, I just saw this on facebook and it seems like an awesome opportunity for a laugh.

http://bitecharge.com/play/bibleverse/h5

Taking it now...

Your verse is:

Jer 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the Lord.

Hahha....k that makes no sense to me Undecided.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
05-10-2014, 03:30 AM
RE: Which bible verse describes you best? [test]
Revelation 12:9 - "And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."

Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
05-10-2014, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 03:52 AM by Free Thought.)
Quote:Jer 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the Lord.

It is this sort of shit which makes me insist that the Bible is among the worst works of literature known to man; almost the entire verse is redundant; "seek me and I will call to you, when you seek me and find me, you will seek for me and I will find you."
Anybody who praises this book on literary merits doesn't have the right to speak about literary anythings.

... At leas the verse says god thinks I am peaceful and not evil, which just goes to show god knows fuck all.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
05-10-2014, 04:20 AM
ahh I took one of these a while back. They're silly Tongue

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
05-10-2014, 07:11 AM
1 Thessalonians 5:16 Rejoice always

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
05-10-2014, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 07:52 AM by One Above All.)
Revelation 6:7-8
When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Angel
EDIT: This was not my actual result. I just think that quizzes like this are stupid, so I picked my own.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 1 user Likes One Above All's post
05-10-2014, 07:35 AM
16 But if your servant says to you, “I do not want to leave you,” because he loves you and your family and is well off with you, 17 then take an awl and push it through his earlobe into the door, and he will become your servant for life. Do the same for your female servant.
Deuteronomy 15:16-17

I do this to all my servants

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-10-2014, 08:27 AM
(05-10-2014 07:23 AM)One Above All Wrote:  EDIT: This was not my actual result. I just think that quizzes like this are stupid, so I picked my own.

Me, too. Don't tell anyone.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Quote:Phil 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Okay, so what I'm getting from this is that I'm stupid, delusional, and have low self esteem.

Fascinating. Dodgy

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
05-10-2014, 11:20 AM
Isa 40:31

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

That's weird, out of the answers I gave. lol

Be true to yourself. Heart