Which games will you get this fall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Which games will you get this fall
Were in that time of year again when the biggest games of the year are released.

I am getting the new assassins creed and far cry 4.

I though about getting evolve but I dont think it is worth 60 euros.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Which games will you get this fall
I'm certainly not getting the new Assassins Creed, nor Far Cry.

Come to think of it I've not see a single game new I am interested in getting... Maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention to the news...

Though Evolve is a cool idea... I lack the people to play with however, as that seems like the only way to play that game with optimum fun...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-11-2014, 04:00 PM
(11-11-2014 03:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm certainly not getting the new Assassins Creed, nor Far Cry.

Come to think of it I've not see a single game new I am interested in getting... Maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention to the news...

Though Evolve is a cool idea... I lack the people to play with however, as that seems like the only way to play that game with optimum fun...

Most multiplayer games are packed with tedious 12 year olds who play loud and shit musik. Morons who keep ranting over how bad they are and other wastes of the world oxygen supply.

I once won a online poker game on read dead redemption, and the guy who had lost the game suddently turned on his mike and screamed: "FUCK YOU NIGGER!" and then disapeard.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
11-11-2014, 04:06 PM
(11-11-2014 04:00 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 03:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm certainly not getting the new Assassins Creed, nor Far Cry.

Most multiplayer games are packed with tedious 12 year olds who play loud and shit musik. Morons who keep ranting over how bad they are and other wastes of the world oxygen supply.

I once won a online poker game on read dead redemption, and the guy who had lost the game suddently turned on his mike and screamed: "FUCK YOU NIGGER!" and then disapeard.

That is unfortunately quite true.

Hell, because if it I've become one of the people I hate in team games; I've just plain stopped using my microphone in multiplayer because I'm almost always met with silence or dickweeds. Though there were few kids... Most tended to be teens and young adults by voice...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-11-2014, 04:31 PM
I have far cry 4 on preorder. I wont be buying Assassins creed as the series grew stale several games back

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
11-11-2014, 04:42 PM
(11-11-2014 04:31 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I have far cry 4 on preorder. I wont be buying Assassins creed as the series grew stale several games back

That reminds me; my brother has Dragon Age Inquisition on pre-order. There we go, that's one game.

[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
11-11-2014, 04:44 PM
I pre-ordered dragon age 3, 4 months ago ...7....more....days until it is mine, mine, mine!

Big Grin

AFter I work my way through that a few times, I will then get farcry4, as I truly enjoyed farcry3, even though I suck at FPS overall...well not suck, but not a SEAL by any stretch.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
11-11-2014, 04:44 PM
(11-11-2014 04:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 04:31 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I have far cry 4 on preorder. I wont be buying Assassins creed as the series grew stale several games back

That reminds me; my brother has Dragon Age Inquisition on pre-order. There we go, that's one game.

Let me know what you think of that one. I was really disappointed with Dragon Age 2.
11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
(11-11-2014 04:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 04:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That reminds me; my brother has Dragon Age Inquisition on pre-order. There we go, that's one game.

Let me know what you think of that one. I was really disappointed with Dragon Age 2.

Ya DA2 was too short, too linear, and too restrictive. I enjoyed it, but wanted more...hopefully DA3 fixes that.

...hopefully my laptop can play it as I have pre-ordered it long ago Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
11-11-2014, 04:49 PM
(11-11-2014 04:46 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 04:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Let me know what you think of that one. I was really disappointed with Dragon Age 2.

Ya DA2 was too short, too linear, and too restrictive. I enjoyed it, but wanted more...hopefully DA3 fixes that.

...hopefully my laptop can play it as I have pre-ordered it long ago Weeping

Let me just put this right here.....

[Image: a77e19f6-1683-4aca-9272-a288466092c2.png...25x393.png]