Which games will you get this fall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Which games will you get this fall
(18-11-2014 08:44 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 08:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh; the key layout... Right.

I was concerned you may have been been talking about actual button combos. In which case I'd have to skip out entirely. If I want to play a game like that, I'd play Skullgirls.

Please tell me that it is controller compatible.

yeah it must be, I need to do that at some point lol

No reason why it 'must', the previous games didn't have in-built support; modders had to do it.

Also; I just googled, and yes, it does have controller support.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-11-2014, 08:48 PM
(18-11-2014 08:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 08:44 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  yeah it must be, I need to do that at some point lol

No reason why it 'must', the previous games didn't have in-built support; modders had to do it.

score, then get it, I think it will be a long enjoyable replayable game, unlike the short linear DA2

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
18-11-2014, 08:53 PM
(18-11-2014 08:48 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 08:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  No reason why it 'must', the previous games didn't have in-built support; modders had to do it.

score, then get it, I think it will be a long enjoyable replayable game, unlike the short linear DA2

Actually, my brother already had the game on pre-order for 360 so I just need to wait until I can get my grubby paws on it for a couple hours.
Unfortunately, if Origins is anything to go by, my 360 experience will be vastely watered down compared to the PC for Inquisition...

And I certainly wont be getting a PC version any time soon; I'm restricting all purchasing of PC games until I've managed to get my planned glorified calculator built and functional. If I'm lucky that'll be early next year.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-11-2014, 10:39 PM
(18-11-2014 08:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 08:48 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  score, then get it, I think it will be a long enjoyable replayable game, unlike the short linear DA2

Actually, my brother already had the game on pre-order for 360 so I just need to wait until I can get my grubby paws on it for a couple hours.
Unfortunately, if Origins is anything to go by, my 360 experience will be vastely watered down compared to the PC for Inquisition...

And I certainly wont be getting a PC version any time soon; I'm restricting all purchasing of PC games until I've managed to get my planned glorified calculator built and functional. If I'm lucky that'll be early next year.

I'll let you know once I fire it up. Had it installing when I went to sleep, and now I'm at work. But first I need to beat Dragon Age II again so that I have a file to import. I used a Dragon Age: Origin save game creator to create an import save for DA2 so that I didn't have to go all the way back and play that again too, so there is that at least. Maybe by next year they will have a new save editor or creator so that I can quickly create import save for Dragon Age: Inquisition like I can for Mass Effect 3.

I was also surprised at just how shit DAII runs with DirectX 11 enabled. I was seeing all kinds of fucked up graphical glitches that I had never experienced on my old machine (environment shadows rendering improperly, the wrong textures on the terrain, splotches of random colors on the walls, etc.) when I was stuck playing it in DirectX 9, and the frame rate takes a huge hit when you enable some of the options (enabling SSAO drops the frame-rate from 200+ down to ~70).

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
19-11-2014, 04:33 PM
GTA5 as an FPS... Thanks Rockstar!

19-11-2014, 06:59 PM
(11-11-2014 04:49 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 04:46 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Ya DA2 was too short, too linear, and too restrictive. I enjoyed it, but wanted more...hopefully DA3 fixes that.

...hopefully my laptop can play it as I have pre-ordered it long ago Weeping

Let me just put this right here.....

[Image: a77e19f6-1683-4aca-9272-a288466092c2.png...25x393.png]

You and I both sister.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Pfft Xbones...

19-11-2014, 07:33 PM
(19-11-2014 07:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Pfft Xbones...

I'm pretty sure the gamecube I'm playing right now, to play an N64 game outweighs all the xbone has to offer... maybe apart from netflix.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-11-2014, 07:42 PM
(19-11-2014 04:33 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  GTA5 as an FPS... Thanks Rockstar!

I'm half expecting Rockstar to screw everyone who's been waiting over a year for story mode DLC, by making it next gen exclusive...

Even if I you've got a next gen console, it means you'd have to shell out 50 quid all over again, for a game you already own...

Just a horrible, horrible feeling I've got...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2014, 08:08 PM
(19-11-2014 07:42 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 04:33 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  GTA5 as an FPS... Thanks Rockstar!

I'm half expecting Rockstar to screw everyone who's been waiting over a year for story mode DLC, by making it next gen exclusive...

Even if I you've got a next gen console, it means you'd have to shell out 50 quid all over again, for a game you already own...

Just a horrible, horrible feeling I've got...

That's why you share a game library with the guy at work who didn't play it last gen and just bought it ps4 digital.