Poll: Which do you find more annoying?
Jehovah's Wittnesses
Mormons
Both are equally annoying
I am lucky enough to not get visits from either!
[Show Results]

Which is more annoying, Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-05-2014, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 01:50 PM by Bible Belt Brawler.)
Which is more annoying, Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses?
As many of you know, I was raised in the aggressively vocal group known as Jehovah's Witnesses. The only other group I can think of that recruits door to door is the Mormons.

So, Watchtower Society or Bicycles, take your pick!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Which is more annoying, Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses?
I don't get mormons here, so it's the witnesses. Although they don't come here anymore now either. (Don't ask Tongue )

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-05-2014, 09:16 AM
i don't get either one here .....instead I'm flooded with Southern Baptists Confused

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
02-05-2014, 09:18 AM
I live less than 5 miles from the birthplace of Mormonism. The JWs are annoying, but the Mormons around here are unbearable.

I did find that if you open the door wearing nothing but boxers while an unsheathed katana rests on your shoulder, they stop coming back... funny that. Big Grin

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
02-05-2014, 09:33 AM
I don't got any Mormons or JWs anywhere near my suburb.
(Notice how if you take the second M out of Mormon, it creates a new word.)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 3 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
02-05-2014, 09:58 AM
JW's, they're persistent fuckers Dodgy

Mormons in my experience just get offended abd never come back.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
02-05-2014, 10:06 AM
(02-05-2014 09:58 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  JW's, they're persistent fuckers Dodgy

Not here. No

Mormons come from all over the world to visit the original temple and are sent out to local neighborhoods to annoy people. Insulting them doesn't stop it and debating them only encourages them. They take it as a test of faith.

I guess their faith is less unshakable when their lives feel threatened. You'd think they'd trust in god to protect them from the crazy guy with the sword. Consider

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
02-05-2014, 10:07 AM
(02-05-2014 10:06 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 09:58 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  JW's, they're persistent fuckers Dodgy

Not here. No

Mormons come from all over the world to visit the original temple and are sent out to local neighborhoods to annoy people. Insulting them doesn't stop it and debating them only encourages them. They take it as a test of faith.

I guess their faith is less unshakable when their lives feel threatened. You'd think they'd trust in god to protect them from the crazy guy with the sword. Consider

Only one thing left to do...it involves fire Evil_monster

Atir aissom atir imon
02-05-2014, 10:09 AM
(02-05-2014 10:07 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 10:06 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Not here. No

Only one thing left to do...it involves fire Evil_monster

Huh Consider

I can think of several things that would be fun to do with fire to dissuade them. Unfortunately, flamethrowers are illegal and I don't have a pyrotechnics license.

02-05-2014, 10:20 AM
(02-05-2014 10:09 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 10:07 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Only one thing left to do...it involves fire Evil_monster

Huh Consider

I can think of several things that would be fun to do with fire to dissuade them. Unfortunately, flamethrowers are illegal and I don't have a pyrotechnics license.

Damn. In that case...pretend to be a Satanist? Or mock them and pretend to be a Pastafarian. Go door to door with a colander on your head Laugh out load

...if all else fails, put an upside down cross on your door. I hear it's a good creatard repellent in some cases Evil_monster

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post