Which superpower would you like to have?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Which superpower would you like to have?
You can only choose one.

If I were to have superpowers, I'd like to be able to have a "Find Things That Are Lost" power. Just think of all the time spent in life looking for crap. I'll bet I've spent a good five years of my life looking for stuff. Lost keys, where's that damn pencil I just had, what happened to shovel and where are all the goddamn socks! All I have are mismatched socks.

Hey, just think, I could show the FBI where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. He's right down there v v v. Amelia Earhart, she's right up there ^ ^ ^ ^. Judge Crater, over there>>>>.

What would happen though if I lost my superpower to find things. I wouldn't be able to find my superpower to find my superpower. Damn!

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: Which superpower would you like to have?
subatomic, superpowerful, telekinesis... that way I can have almost every superpower imaginable Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
29-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Does "be Dr. Manhattan" from Watchmen count as a superpower? If not I'm still undecided!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
29-07-2013, 10:44 PM
I've asked this question to people for many years. The three most common answers I get are flight, invisibility, and telepathy. I personally would like to have super speed (the Flash kind without the negative aging effects).

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
29-07-2013, 10:45 PM
I would have picked flying if I had Superman's invincibility. Flying with my normal body would be very dangerous as it would take one bird to end my life mid-flight or one mistake navigating. And flying slow would get old quick lol.

So I'll go with Wolverine's healing ability. And with that ability, I would be able to put metal on my bones Big Grin

Man... the fun that can be had without fear of injury.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
29-07-2013, 10:50 PM
(29-07-2013 10:42 PM)nach_in Wrote:  subatomic, superpowerful, telekinesis... that way I can have almost every superpower imaginable Big Grin

Nobody said anything about there being a world of people with super powers.

So you'll just have to settle for controlling regular minds. Can you start with Obama please?

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
29-07-2013, 11:00 PM
(29-07-2013 10:50 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 10:42 PM)nach_in Wrote:  subatomic, superpowerful, telekinesis... that way I can have almost every superpower imaginable Big Grin

Nobody said anything about there being a world of people with super powers.

So you'll just have to settle for controlling regular minds. Can you start with Obama please?

telekinesis, not telepathy... I mean moving subatomic particles so I can make things do and turn into whatever I want... thus having almost every power anyone could imagine: lasers, healing, flying, almost anything I want Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
29-07-2013, 11:08 PM
See the future.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

30-07-2013, 03:09 AM
Amateurs, the lot of you. Am I the only one that has given this any thought ever?

I would like the ability to control spacetime. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
30-07-2013, 03:12 AM
Cheese vision. I could turn anything to cheese. Keep in mind I can turn it off and on. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post